Jump to content
CyranoJ

Announcing - Gravitic Mines

Recommended Posts

Nothing much new to see.. but had to post :)

 

 

 

First successful flight on rotary controller!

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CyranoJ said:

Nothing much new to see.. but had to post :)

 

 

 

First successful flight on rotary controller!

Looks great! Still, the preferable control option would be the Pro Controller, because of the shoulder buttons for the side thrusters.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, agradeneu said:

Looks great! Still, the preferable control option would be the Pro Controller, because of the shoulder buttons for the side thrusters.

Yes, we both agree there.  Pro Controller for the WIN :)

Hmm... Pro Rotary Controller? .... hmmm

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Yes, we both agree there.  Pro Controller for the WIN :)

Hmm... Pro Rotary Controller? .... hmmm

If you do pro-rotary, can you add the option to flip the shoulder buttons for those of us that fit the rotary on the back?

 

This would also mean that I'd need to build a pro-rotary controller...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, juansolo said:

If you do pro-rotary, can you add the option to flip the shoulder buttons for those of us that fit the rotary on the back?

 

This would also mean that I'd need to build a pro-rotary controller...

Thanks for the suggestion, not thought of that. Once I get it stable I'll look into that :) 

Although, good luck finding the number pad then.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thankfully all rotary games to this point only need the rotary and ABC to play. I suppose as long as it's just occasional I could flip it. Otherwise I suppose I'll have to make the pro-spinner with it on top. There's always a way around it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, CyranoJ said:

Yes, we both agree there.  Pro Controller for the WIN :)

Hmm... Pro Rotary Controller? .... hmmm

Ergonomically, that would be a disaster ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2020 at 6:48 AM, CyranoJ said:

First successful flight on rotary controller!

Awesome! Thanks for adding rotary support!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, P1r said:

Awesome! Thanks for adding rotary support!

It'll be DLC for same day purchase :)


(j/k)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some progress update for all the fans of our game:

 

- currently designing the remaining 7 missions (ACE, high difficulty)

- improving the graphics, especially getting rid of jaggy edges (lots of handpixeling!)

- some bugfixing and balancing

 

Seeing the finishing line - exciting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GM_New.png

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/01/2021 at 1:42 PM, agradeneu said:

Some progress update for all the fans of our game:

 

- currently designing the remaining 7 missions (ACE, high difficulty)

- improving the graphics, especially getting rid of jaggy edges (lots of handpixeling!)

- some bugfixing and balancing

 

Seeing the finishing line - exciting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GM_New.png

That is beautiful!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quick update: after some busy weeks and a short break I am determined to finish the content of the game next week (eastern holidays here). Only 3 ACE missions to go! :-D

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25 de enero de 2021 at 9:42 AM, agradeneu said:

Some progress update for all the fans of our game:

 

- currently designing the remaining 7 missions (ACE, high difficulty)

- improving the graphics, especially getting rid of jaggy edges (lots of handpixeling!)

- some bugfixing and balancing

 

Seeing the finishing line - exciting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GM_New.png

Really like how the hand-drawn visuals improved from last year! Looking foward to the final product :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, agradeneu said:

Full game is complete! We are going into BETA testing soon!

Cool, Any video previews?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, agradeneu said:

Full game is complete! We are going into BETA testing soon!

Congratulations, this looks like it will be a great game.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, agradeneu said:

Full game is complete! We are going into BETA testing soon!

Couldn't wait, eh :) :) :) :)

It does feel good though!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CyranoJ said:

Couldn't wait, eh :) :) :) :)

It does feel good though!

Looking forward to trying this when it becomes buyable/downloadable. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...