IGNORED

CPUWIZ in hospital

Albert

Before I make another run of nipples, I need to finish my new 7800 device, that will blow the Vox out of the water, with 44KHz MP3 playback, controlled via the joystick port, but no external speakers required.  I can post a preview of the proto I was working on, it doesn't even have blood all over it. :ponder:

• Like 16

52 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

Before I make another run of nipples, I need to finish my new 7800 device, that will blow the Vox out of the water, with 44KHz MP3 playback, controlled via the joystick port, but no external speakers required.  I can post a preview of the proto I was working on, it doesn't even have blood all over it. :ponder:

I prefer the bloody version but I guess that's just me.

2 hours ago, RevEng said:

Seems like everybody got in on the nipple action, but me. If you decide to do another run, please put me on the list!

Where did everyone get all this money? I couldn't afford a pair of CPUWIZ authentic nipples so I had to settle for Hozer nipples.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Albert said:

You already got the nipples, save some for others!

You know, I use to really be into the nipple collecting until nipple scalpers and nipple ebay resellers ruined the hobby. We need to start some kind of list blocking these kinda folks(looking at you Shawn)

Cpuwiz, im so sorry to hear of this.  I'm hoping things get better for you!  I'm happy I got to hang with you at some of the classic gaming expos over the decades as well as have conversations with you on the boards when I was first hanging out here and needed help with boards etc.  You're a great guy and you have everyone here behind you!!  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for your or yours... you cannot begin to imagine how much good you've done for this community and you will always be our hero!  Godspeed my friend!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, djmips said:

Hey CPUWiz. Before you peace out I want to tell you and everyone how much I appreciated your dedicated help when I was on a tight deadline to get my Mega Man demo out all those years ago.  You really came through with coding advice and boards for me and a lot of good stories. Thanks so much. 

Hello old friend, every time, I see your handle, Sony Developer Conference comes to mind, when you figured out who I was.  IIRC, we closed the bar, long after Ian was already gone. :D  You were there with Ian Sabine and I was there with Ken Jordan (still work with him, 16 years now), do you remember that night?  We ended up at the same table, because me and Ken worked with Ian in the past and 8bit stuff came up.

EDIT: And I don't plan on "peacing out", I am a stubborn German, with a high threshold for pain. 

• Like 12

43 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

Hello old friend, every time, I see your handle, Sony Developer Conference comes to mind, when you figured out who I was.  IIRC, we closed the bar, long after Ian was already gone. :D  You were there with Ian Sabine and I was there with Ken Jordan (still work with him, 16 years now), do you remember that night?  We ended up at the same table, because me and Ken worked with Ian in the past and 8bit stuff came up.

EDIT: And I don't plan on "peacing out", I am a stubborn German, with a high threshold for pain. 

Good Job CPUWIZ! 

We really are all thinking about you and speaking for myself,  if I see you've posted something,  my first thought is,  Hey, he felt good enough to post something!

Fight On Brother!!

• Like 4