IGNORED

CPUWIZ in hospital

Albert

7 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Speaking of which, I just jammed a soldering iron into my thumb. LOL  No pain, no gain, working on 7800 MP3 player.

Glad to see you’re feeling well enough to melt solder (and a little flesh). Keep it up! The world isn’t done with you yet, man. :)

• Like 1

Only just spotted this, and like others we've had little to no interaction but I've always enjoyed the whit and your prowess as a mod, and possibly as a result of that I've behaved a lot better on this site than I have been on others. 

I see you are finding new ways to inflict damage to yourself, which is always a good sign. 

All the best, keep doing what you do. 

• Like 2

On 10/2/2020 at 8:51 PM, CPUWIZ said:

Closer to LD, than a SpeakJet chip.

CPUWIZ,

Long time. I hope you get out of the Hospital soon! Miss you and hope you are on the mend!

Would love to hear from you! Sending prayers and healing vibes your way!! If you ever do communicate on FB

Look me up -  Jack S. Kortkamp

-AT

3 hours ago, Marco said:

Just checked in today, reading these pages in the wrong order, trying to find out how you are, seeing weird posts about nipples but in the end I am left wondering htf you are doing now, Wiz?!  Please let it be okay!

Shhhhhh!  You had to bring it up... he's very sensitive about his robot nipple implants!  Kidding aside, I hope things get better for him.

6 hours ago, Marco said:

Just checked in today, reading these pages in the wrong order, trying to find out how you are, seeing weird posts about nipples but in the end I am left wondering htf you are doing now, Wiz?!  Please let it be okay!

Cheers Marco.  The nipple thing is just for fun, I refuse to lose my sense of humor.

That said, I think my nipples were made in China, one of them is already broken. :mad:

• Like 9

17 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

That said, I think my nipples were made in China, one of them is already broken. :mad:

Sounds like you got the lower-quality knock-off nipples. I've been impressed with some of the higher quality KO nips that have slipped out of China in recent months. But I digress...  :ponder:

• Haha 4