IGNORED

CPUWIZ in hospital

Albert

Wow. So sorry to hear. Totally missed this until just tonight. You've done so much for the community and helped me with a lot with my Indian burial ground problems. ? I still have all the 5200 repro carts you made me years ago. Ironically I was recently considering selling/trading them off but no way will I part with them now.
I wish you the very best. Miracles can happen and I hope you find one.

Edited by jetset

21 hours ago, Stephen said:

The last job my dad worked, was as a contractor for Goodyear, in China.  His translator called him "grandpa ATM" because he always bought her food (lunch, dinner, etc.)  She would also ask him "grandpa ATM, what means nipple?", because the guys in the factory would joke.  He would only answer "I cannot tell you that - look on the blueprint".

ATM has its own issues. ?

• Haha 1

Geez.  I just noticed this thread on top of the forums.  What the hell is going on over there...besides you looking like you came out of retirement to step in the Senior Division ring against Mike Tyson..!?!?!

From one stubborn German to another...just get better.  

~Tom

• Like 1

I wonder if this will be like the marketplace threads and 10 years from now people will necrobump to go "OMG R U OK, PLZ GET BETTER"?

On the one hand it'll be nice to know people care, on the other, it'll be disappointing to know that reading is a specialty skill....

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Cebus Capucinis said:

I wonder if this will be like the marketplace threads and 10 years from now people will necrobump to go "OMG R U OK, PLZ GET BETTER"?

On the one hand it'll be nice to know people care, on the other, it'll be disappointing to know that reading is a specialty skill....

!remindme 10 years

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, I am good, thanks man.  I missed seeing your face around.  Aside from mostly focusing on creepy work I haven't done before, I have been on vacation from AA until a certain group was gone.  I can't have stress in my life and after asking politely to piss off, I did instead. ;)

P.S. I lost the nipple, body rejected it. ?

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1