IGNORED

Dragster challenge with a prize!

Machine

20 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Haha, I swear, other than the dog, your setup looks REMARKABLY similar to mine before I changed it a few years ago-I use a slightly older model TV now, but I had an orion just like that, same cable box, wood-panel walls, and also the wood/painted white metal shelf next to the TV is in the same respective "place" to the TV, and our stands holding the NES games may not be the same(can't really see it), but it LOOKS the same, at least, I swear I had to really check to see if it was my room, photoshopped, lol!!!

:)

*edit*

Snapped a pic-again, "moved around", and different TV, but there's the wood paneling, the shelf(they are a bit different, but not much), and the little thing on the far right is what I had my NES games in, so you can see how I could have had something very similar!!!

:)

(Didn't want you to think I was outright BSing you, lol!)

room.jpg

Everyone had wood paneling back in the day. I'd take a picture of my gaming room now but I think I'd need CurlyQ to help. ;)

• Like 1

Glad everyone who played along is getting a patch. If I missed someone and did not ask for your address, please send me a PM.

If you did not get a chance to win a free patch, no worries. I have some left and the are only $5. Just PM me.

If we ever have game conventions again.......hopefully we can break this record "LIVE, in person"!!!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, D Train said:

mine came in today!

looks good!  first video game patch I've gotten in 40 years!

I never got a real patch.  Every single time I took I high score picture, the crappy 110 camera would produce a picture that was a portion of the screen that did not have the score.  Even my perfect Pitfall II.   :(

20 hours ago, D Train said:

oooh, the 110 instamatic.

hallmark of the 1970s

41-rDihMXtL._AC_SX355_.jpg

The whole of the 80's too!  Stupid expensive flashcubes, then sticks, then I finally had one with a built in battery flash.  But no, I did not use the flash with the attempted TV pics either.

I actually have one camera with an undeveloped roll of film still in it.  Wonder if it's even worth trying to get processed, probably long rotted!