IGNORED

Time To Inventory

gilsaluki

Having a tab bit more time these days (Thanks Virus), I decided to take stock of my Lynx collection.  I thought I owned all the officially licensed titles.  I did, but came up short in my inventory.  Rygar & Toki.  I swear I owned them as they had a YES check mark in my Excel spreadsheet.  Oh well, at least I didn't loose any rare titles.  Ordered replacements.  Time to inventory your stock?  

8 minutes ago, davidcalgary29 said:

No, because I've known for years that I don't have European Soccer Challenge, but am still too lazy to pick up a copy. I carelessly search for it on eBay every few months, but keep finding exorbitant prices and/or battered boxes for a title that I'll never play. 

Funny.  I have European Soccer Challenge in the box.  I have never opened it.  I read somewhere were it was a bad game.

9 minutes ago, davidcalgary29 said:

Sometimes I take out World Class Fussball, turn the cart over in my hands

Consider yourself very lucky to never have tried this game.

Every couple of year, I give it a try... and well no it's as bad as the last time. The worst game on the lynx imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gilsaluki said:

Funny.  I have European Soccer Challenge in the box.  I have never opened it.  I read somewhere were it was a bad game.

There is a European Soccer Challenge for sale now on EBay.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/European-Soccer-Challenge-Atari-Lynx-Game-Only-FREE-SHIPPING/352447262313?_trkparms=ispr%3D1&hash=item520f7e6e69:g:FHAAAOSw2XJbiDxY&enc=AQAFAAACYBaobrjLl8XobRIiIML1V4Imu%2Fn%2BzU5L90Z278x5ickkWpEuxXwAiCNKyBQsQ5%2Fe6z8vzVEJyCZyX4DP7AFiFoacGcKuje6dsJ9I%2Bjt0BQVRAqAzzmDAi7iTIJ1FwecFBvGcEZXjdb604rdJ4hcJMtykX5JzhqhQn6pDGYGE0DSh%2BTC%2BQsOSlrAeszT8v75H7vwIstUddwp9mVFmgMsKcQFeCsmYT3tDZsQrjXhpadPMfbztD8xtWzMccmmkjVQU3QKrroS6ZM3W4lAdM5zdM43iRpWPh%2FVaPDkzuyJQaKucZjulSWM68pPGFXmqqRLc%2F%2FW%2BZWGzsQn4QurTlFYi93L9meM2zof05rPwk6yoWAaB4qkgwz90DqJJqs4ulVah5U68bEW9qjoZMjpF7AT9GWqCXFxvDNrUvI%2BOwA11ioairTVCnsHHewT8KHB8Ae9vqR8DNk83JDHqHNDKa8kRSVA6idUuMU89g3ssivDAnoZqcTVaWUYBJ4sdTpdUc0q3dh4KIADXrGEYMSvOfz4Jldz0RflPuaOL7xTlvWB1Gy2Zttmw5E5lXRZhb3Wbi0Gr%2F2GYPNEVG1eUorFCxkSf7lqZo%2BF06X7lgvhEjPT2LkfCtP2ogniA0%2F4CLPsCp5UbVQmuMH76LVFpj%2FLzRVaQ%2FKRntYmWhmzS7w%2FnsbuDdbxls2ZFyzi8q2qnYbsPgHbRY%2BubLuJNMPfvwx4NYC0M5I4%2B2UuRhiTo89fyTmbYbLgq02QrndHYJaCVK7V2AgfNRM%2FoZVwaP9KqgVtIL9R5SVhU9Q9VypZTLqWX35tD1F3f&checksum=352447262313b002ea9967bf4f37b69fbbe90608f668

2 hours ago, davidcalgary29 said:

Sometimes I take out World Class Fussball, turn the cart over in my hands, and then put it away again. That's the closest I think I'm going to get to soccer/footie on the Lynx. :)

I thought I had all original licensed carts.  My inventory revealed I was missing Rygar (love that game), Robo-Squash, and Toki.  I thought I was careless in the past and lost them.  I have all my boxes and manuals.  I inventoried my manuals, I did not have those 3 titles' manuals indicating that I never really owned them in the first place.  Last place to verify that was the attic where all my boxes are neatly stored.  Nope, not there.  Apparently, I never owned those titles.  Got them on order now.  Toki looks good, Robo-Squash just sounds weird.  

• 2 weeks later...