IGNORED

Looking for HIGH QUALITY TI-99/4A Advertising Scans

Omega-TI

If it can help I scanned and restored in hires lot of the 99'er Magazines that has advertisements and artworks, all in high quality, best i was be able to do.
Still finishing to work on the remaining ones but you can already find a lot of good stuff among the magazines pages

you can find PDFs at the bottom of the page or the direct link for download the PDF file into the Browse-online window 

http://www.ti99iuc.it/web/index.php?pageid=database_cerca&archivioid=283

1.thumb.jpg.52af108a3d8206ce4511a4e3187dc7b6.jpg

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 2

I'm jealous of Commodore getting Shatner. 

So I'm going to say (in this self-indulgent alternate timeline) we do even better, and get Nimoy. 

Timely, since 1979 saw Star Trek: The Motion Picture and 1982 saw Wrath of Khan each give the franchise some new life in different ways, in the broader popular culture.

So the TI-99/4 debuts with Nimoy saying purchasing a TI-99 would be...only logical. 

• Like 4

Hey, that just gave me an idea!  How about TI-99/4A Covid-19 masks with the "ti99.atariage.com" web address on them?  It could have a photo of a TI-99/4A and the address below it.  You never know what former TI'er on the street may see it, check in here and get bit by the "TI Bug" all over again.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2020 at 4:24 PM, Omega-TI said:

It's time to spruce up the den a little and update the TI-related artwork on the walls.  Does anyone have any high quality color scans that will print up nicely on 8.5 X 11 photo paper that will go into frames? 

Did you see the other thread? ?

1983_New_Products.pdf