IGNORED

ZOMBIE MADNESS is now for sale! All new version for Halloween 2020

timdu

On 11/13/2020 at 2:20 AM, Swami said:

Total cost for game, manual and box+postage,if I can get all 3 currently - or are we paying separate people?

game and manual from Timdu is $28 plus $4 postage so $32

box and 2 overlays from me is $20 plus $5 postage so $25

grand total including postage is $57, still quite a bit cheaper than most other games recently.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, based on interest expressed by all of you, I have decided to do another print run of Zombie Madness boxes and overlays.

Those of you who were going to buy multiple copies just to get the numbers up please do not feel this is necessary any more, unless you want more than one set.

Tim has added the links to buy on his sale page, 

http://www.2600connection.com/features/zombie/zombie.html

Please note there are options in the menu for buying multiple sets, AND based on where you live, for postage.

Unfortunately it costs me a bit more to send to Europe, sorry about that.

I will be taking orders for the next week, then sending order to my box printer in Germany, and my overlay printer in Chicago.

Based on previous experience it will be another 3 weeks after that or so until I have them in hand, so it will be at least 5 weeks from today before you get them. The low postage rates I get do not include tracking or insurance so please just be patient. 

Of the hundreds of boxes I have sent none have ever been lost in the mail and only 2 have been slightly bent by overly aggressive

postal workers, and I replaced those for free.

Thanks for your interest,

Cheers, Steve

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

An update at last, I just received all boxes and overlays for Zombie Madness and will be mailing them out tomorrow.

No tracking with the cheap postage prices but they should arrive within a couple of weeks, keep in mind it is Xmas season

and still covid happening too so please be patient.  I have a few extra sets if anyone still wants to order.

Thanks, and Merry Xmas.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, chargrdan said:

I see the 2600 Connection site is no longer.....is there a way of still ordering both the cart and box?   I know everything was still available a few weeks ago.

Tim has a game with instructions on ebay here

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZOMBIE-MADNESS-videogame-for-the-Intellivision-homebrew-Mattel-INTV-Halloween/143990522426?hash=item218681023a:g:Ng4AAOSwVs1fq82y

I have 2 boxes left with overlays, message me to buy

I have decided not to renew the domain name and the hosting for the web site at this point in time.

I'm not a business like others here, I have been just doing this as a hobby. 

In time, I may bring it back. We'll see. For now, you can go to the web site I created on blogspot:

http://timduarte.blogspot.com/

thanks,

Tim

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, timdu said:

I have decided not to renew the domain name and the hosting for the web site at this point in time.

I'm not a business like others here, I have been just doing this as a hobby. 

In time, I may bring it back. We'll see. For now, you can go to the web site I created on blogspot:

http://timduarte.blogspot.com/

thanks,

Tim

Thank you for the link to the blog Tim!

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2021 at 10:03 AM, Steve Jones said:

this was never sold CIB

Message me to buy box and overlays (last set I have)

info to buy cart and instructions from Tim is above

I would be interested in purchasing a box and overlay if you still have them.. thx