IGNORED

The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2020 thread

CaptainBreakout

On 11/29/2020 at 9:27 PM, chicgamer said:

I think the Necronomicon would also violate rule 3, since it's bound in human flesh ...

What a strange Secret Santa topic this has turned into. ;) 

*Completes long and arduous quest to acquire perfect SS AA gift, relinquishing eternal soul in process, slaying many hellspawn along the way*

1024114355_EvilDeadDVDBestBuyopen.thumb.jpg.d7a5808f685f694af0e6883edcfd9fcd.jpg

*gets ready to wrap and send with a cute little bow and glitter*

*logs onto AA to check on things*

"I think the Necronomicon would also violate rule 3, since it's bound in human flesh ..."

Oh.

Back to the ol' drawing board, I guess...

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Now that the tree lights are done, here's a proper picture...

I'm still managing to hold out!

PackageForPost.thumb.jpg.dc70bc2a44a258369e9e97ccda7b04e4.jpg

First present under the tree!  Yay... festive stickers!

(You can see my little remotes for the tree lights I just came up with today. ?)

Next... ornaments!  Looks like Woodstock already made it in the tree somehow.  Lots of mysterious things happen with little kids in the house.

• Like 7

Just want to send another extremely sincere thanks to @CaptainBreakout and @chicgamer for taking on the task of running the SS AA (keep having to say it that way instead of uh, the abbreviation for AtariAge SecretSanta...lol...)!  You two have been all over it and are killing it!

Sources indicate this is an actual photo of the two getting ready for this year's festivities:

1200780235_AARealSantaWrestlingCBCG.thumb.png.f22e1a0bde13b35fb530a0344db75911.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Curious Sofa said:

Just want to send another extremely sincere thanks to @CaptainBreakout and @chicgamer for taking on the task of running the SS AA (keep having to say it that way instead of uh, the abbreviation for AtariAge SecretSanta...lol...)!  You two have been all over it and are killing it!

Sources indicate this is an actual photo of the two getting ready for this year's festivities:

1200780235_AARealSantaWrestlingCBCG.thumb.png.f22e1a0bde13b35fb530a0344db75911.png

Yep. That's CaptainBreakout on the left and me on the right. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3