IGNORED

Trying to get a complete collection of the original 125 CIB

Jaxivision

57 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

OMG, I really beefed up the Magic Carousel thing.  I mentioned it as an easy to find, low demand, homebrew that would be easy to end on for a homebrew collector.  I'm pretty sure I have 2 copies of it ?

So are you in the market for a copy? 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

OMG, I really beefed up the Magic Carousel thing.  I mentioned it as an easy to find, low demand, homebrew that would be easy to end on for a homebrew collector.  I'm pretty sure I have 2 copies of it ?

As someone who does not own that I feel like you are rubbing my nose in it.  Not nice.  It clearly looks like the best game on the Intellivision and possibly the best game ever on any system.  

Please show a little empathy.  ?

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

As someone who does not own that I feel like you are rubbing my nose in it.  Not nice.  It clearly looks like the best game on the Intellivision and possibly the best game ever on any system.  

Please show a little empathy.  ?

It has at least pretty impressive graphics and voice for it's time. :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to the help of some good people here, I was able to obtain the following games CIB for my collection:

Thin Ice

Chess

Pinball

Star Wars

I now have one extra loose copy of these games (two extras of Star Wars).  Is anyone interested?  I usually only collect one of each game.

I am now down to my final five:

AtariSoft Pac-Man

Diner

Body Slam

Zaxxon

Congo Bongo

For me, Congo Bongo CIB is the hardest.  I've seen copies of Spiker, SMB, LF1, and LF2 come up more frequently.  Does Congo Bongo ever come up CIB?  And did it ever have a repro box?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, the1hatman said:

You can just have it. I made it to hold my cart until I found an original box. PM me with your address. 

Could you make a custom box for the many among us who have very large collections of Rev's tasteful nudes? 

• Haha 4