IGNORED

Trying to get a complete collection of the original 125 CIB

Jaxivision

I've been trying (on and off) to get a complete collection of the original 125 games for awhile.  I'm only interested in CIB games, where all of the components are in good cosmetic condition.  I'm down to my final 9 games (listed below).  If anyone has any leads, I would greatly appreciate it.

AtariSoft Pac-Man

Thin Ice

Diner

Body Slam

Chess

Pinball (with a purple cartridge label)

Zaxxon

Star Wars

Congo Bongo (this is the one I fear I may never get CIB)

21 minutes ago, Jaxivision said:

Really?  Why?

Apart from Congo Bongo you already have the ones that most people have a hard time acquiring,

like Spiker, Learning Fun 1 and 2, Stadium Mud Buggies, Fathom.

I have been collecting for almost 20 years and still don't have Spiker and LF2, because I'm too cheap to pay what they go for.

But I do have all the ones you are looking for, and most were not that expensive, although my Congo Bongo is in a reproduction box.

I haven't watched ebay lately but I feel like most of your list was readily available not too long ago, maybe things have changed.

• Like 2

Tutankham often shows up on those lists as well. I lucked out that I picked one up in the late 90s when Keith and I were trying to get everything documented. I am down to needing an original Spiker box, having gotten a Congo Bongo box recently (and Stadium Mud Buggies before that). I think LF I and Spiker were my last cartridges. Though I am chasing all the box, cartridge, overlay and English manual variations.

9 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

I might have an extra Magic Carousel. I will check when I get home, is Rev sold out of them?

8 hours ago, BSRSteve said:

I think Rev has stopped selling them. We have ten copies in our eBay store, though.

3 hours ago, Intymike said:

And you can get Minehunter still at Good Deal Games.

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/Intellivision.html

Sorry, I didn't format that well.  I have both games.  I was trying to say that needing only Magic Carousel and Minehunter to complete the set would be the homebrew equivalent to Jaxivision's 125 situation.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jaxivision said:

Yes, I got the most expensive ones years ago.  However, at least one of them (maybe two) are in repro boxes, which I don't care.  I'm not sure which ones.

You might not care that they are repro boxes,but the person you may sell them to someday may.

Obviously it doesn't matter for your collecting purposes,but you should be aware of what you actually have.

7 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Sorry, I didn't format that well.  I have both games.  I was trying to say that needing only Magic Carousel and Minehunter to complete the set would be the homebrew equivalent to Jaxivision's 125 situation.

I don't know, Congo Bongo is a pretty tough one to end on.

20 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

Diner got more expensive and scarce.  Zaxxon is really tough to find with a good box.  Same for Pinball.  Still a very odd final list.  I'm also in the "missing LF2 and Spiker" camp.  I do have a loose LF2, but I'm too cheap to buy the last 2 CIB.

If you have stuff to trade I do have a nice (non-reproduction) LF 2 Box.

20 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

It's like saying, I'm close to finishing a complete Homebrew collection.  Just need Magic Carousel and Minehunter ?

I have a Magic Carousel for trade as well...