IGNORED

WTB: The Following 2600 CIB Below

widowsson

Hello-

I am looking to complete my set of original atari releases, as well as activision 2600 titles. I am looking for CIB only, they do not need to be pristine, just intact with no writing on them or tears. I am in need of the following in NTSC:

Atari Releases:

Flag Capture 

Championship Soccer

Starship 

Math Gran Prix

Basic Programming

Star Raiders (Stand alone box w/o controller)

Basketball

Indy 500 (Stand alone box w/o paddles)

Adventure 

3D Tic Tac Toe

Hangman

Basic Math

Defender

Haunted House

Outlaw

ACTIVISION:

Checkers

Dragster

Chopper Command

Beamrider 

Cosmic Commuter

Ghostbusters 

River Raid 2

H.E.R.O.

Double Dragon

Thanks in advance!

Waste of time to take a bunch of pics, if I don't know what the prices are, someone is willing to pay.  Hell, I make so much in an hour of work, that it is hardly worth my time to sell a couple commons.  I think I have every single one on the list, would I take pictures?  Not without knowing if it is worth my time.

4 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Waste of time to take a bunch of pics, if I don't know what the prices are, someone is willing to pay.  Hell, I make so much in an hour of work, that it is hardly worth my time to sell a couple commons.  I think I have every single one on the list, would I take pictures?  Not without knowing if it is worth my time.

I think you should send him a bill just for the time you spent replying to this post. ?

• Sad 1

On 10/14/2020 at 6:19 PM, CPUWIZ said:

To each his own. I personally would send prices to a would-be buyer and if they're amenable, would then follow-up by taking and providing pictures. Has always worked well for me. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...