IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Week 23 ~ Beat The Leaders 2

Vocelli

4 hours ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

C'mon guys and gals! Just two more days left to improve your scores, and I believe in you! ?

...Or at least I want to believe in you, because I seriously don't wanna have to play in the Gold Medal bracket at the end of the season. I'm pretty sure everyone else currently in the Gold bracket can whip my butt at just about any game without breaking a sweat :lol:

Well, at least you will end up in the Paper Medal competition where you will whip our sorry butts.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Skippy B. Coyote said:

C'mon guys and gals! Just two more days left to improve your scores, and I believe in you! ?

...Or at least I want to believe in you, because I seriously don't wanna have to play in the Gold Medal bracket at the end of the season. I'm pretty sure everyone else currently in the Gold bracket can whip my butt at just about any game without breaking a sweat :lol:

Man, I swear(and I am sure they can attest to it)...

I really just showed up here last year, wouldn't quite say my Friends "dragged me here", but sorta, I guess.

I mostly went with "run what you brung" the whole season, started out REALLY lazy, didn't spend a whole lot of time on improvements, except select games.

(Bragging, up to this point, to be certain!)

Well, woo-hoo, what the heck, managed to scramble and climb all the way to the Gold friggin Bracket!

(Still bragging, yes).

So, after the initial "Woo-Hoo", it immediately occurred to me-

"Yur done, dude, these Guys are gonna kick your ass".

:P

(Back to reality).

I imagine the same results this year, but I am gonna try to give a better effort in whatever finals I make it to, I promise.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2