IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 14 - River Raid

River Raid Quick Scoring Update: (Updated thru post #75)

85,920 - IntyFanMatt [+2 set new record][+2 Patch Bonus]

77,610 - Biffman [+2 Patch Bonus]

46,630 - Rickster8 [+2 Patch Bonus]

23,950 - roadrunner 

17,220 - popsicle

15,270 - Mangia-Boy

13,740 - JacobZu7zu7

8,030 - jblenkle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

My FINAL River Raid Entry: I FINALLY GOT THE PATCH BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??

We knew you could that patch, great job!! 

I presume Jacob will get around to mailing them all out to us sooner or later... ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

We knew you could that patch, great job!! 

I presume Jacob will get around to mailing them all out to us sooner or later... ?

It was an unbelievable struggle, for 11 days couldn't break 25k, today it just kind of all blew up into my best game...... ?

• Like 2

Games Won Update: (I spoke to Jacob, this is how he wants to score double wins on ONE game. x2, but still just one win.... 

7 IntyFanMatt - Shark! Shark! / Pac-man / Worm Whomper / Pitfall / Star Strike / Beauty & The Beast / Dreadnaught Factor x2

3 BiffMan - Auto Racing / Utopia / Frog Bog x2

3 INTELLIVISION SPARTAN - Night Stalker / Pitfall / Tron Deadly Discs

3 Rickster8 - Space Armada / Auto Racing / Frog Bog 

2 mr_me - Star Strike / Bump 'N' Jump

Edited by Rickster8
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2020 at 11:11 PM, BiffMan said:

I, for one, appreciate you making it unnecessary for me to play any more since there's no way in hell I'm getting that high. Lol. 

That said, with potentially unlimited extra lives, I imagine silly scores are very possible on this game if you get a groove on. 

Oh but there was a way.... ?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Rickster8 said:

So are you gonna try and tackle the monster that is Matt once again on this one? ?

Dunno. On the one hand, I only played that last game because Dreadnaught Factor was annoying me so much. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure 100k is doable, and my last game didn't end satisfyingly, so we'll see. ?

• Like 1

Finally getting a score up for this one. I'll be honest guys, I've been sinking my video game time into the 2600 HSC, especially for the last few rounds and now the brackets. But I can't completely neglect the INTV. I was a bit River Raided out from playing it over there and in the Colecovision HSC this year. Not a bad version here tho, from what I've played. I am looking forward to spending some more time on Dracula this week tho ??‍♂️

1244998434_RiverRaid2020-10-2519_13_40.thumb.png.e2ef596af89d2d9fb22dda46d91582e6.png

• Like 4

Small increase, will give it another go before the night's done. Even if it wasn't intentional, I do like being able to fly over the grass. Mixes it up a bit from the other versions. And excuse me if it's been said before, but are people noticing a double shot sometimes? I destroy a lot of fuels by accident that way. And speaking of, they are so big! Good for when you need fuel, bad for when you shoot em before getting to em.

1048144002_RiverRaid2020-10-2519_26_07.thumb.png.199519ffae59f1baff1a6b9a30e67d41.png

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, fakecortex said:

Small increase, will give it another go before the night's done. Even if it wasn't intentional, I do like being able to fly over the grass. Mixes it up a bit from the other versions. And excuse me if it's been said before, but are people noticing a double shot sometimes? I destroy a lot of fuels by accident that way. And speaking of, they are so big! Good for when you need fuel, bad for when you shoot em before getting to em.

I also love being able to fly over the grass, it actually adds a little strategy to it too, so that’s great. As for the double shot, you can avoid that by pressing the side button very quickly for only 1 shot. I think this version is very well done!

3 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I also love being able to fly over the grass, it actually adds a little strategy to it too, so that’s great. As for the double shot, you can avoid that by pressing the side button very quickly for only 1 shot. I think this version is very well done!

Ah, I'll try...but on emu might be hard. Using a dualshock3. Can't own every intv game...or can I?

River Raid Quick Scoring Update: (Updated thru post #100)

85,920 - IntyFanMatt [+2 set new record][+2 Patch Bonus]

77,610 - Biffman [+2 Patch Bonus]

46,630 - Rickster8 [+2 Patch Bonus]

27,300 - JacobZu7zu7

23,950 - roadrunner 

17,420 - fakecortex

17,220 - popsicle

15,270 - Mangia-Boy

13,050 - Player One

10,800 - Gar0u

8,030  - jblenkle

Edited by Rickster8