IGNORED

Quick ! Atari karts!

Jaguar 2000

Months ago when pandemic started, I was pi$$ed gaming prices were rising, and someone here asked me if there was any race whatsoever to buy games.

This is why there is a race. 

I'm glad I already have plenty of stuff regarding retro gaming, because each month you let a game pass, chances are prices will surprise you when you're in the chase again in the future.

It's so bad some console's library are simply rendered uncollectible, like the Saturn's. 

3 hours ago, marcio_napoli said:

Months ago when pandemic started, I was pi$$ed gaming prices were rising, and someone here asked me if there was any race whatsoever to buy games.

This is why there is a race. 

I'm glad I already have plenty of stuff regarding retro gaming, because each month you let a game pass, chances are prices will surprise you when you're in the chase again in the future.

It's so bad some console's library are simply rendered uncollectible, like the Saturn's. 

I agree- luckily my jaguar power list is almost complete- i just wish i could have afforded it at this point. Prior to that a brand new copy was about $462.50USD
Maybe later on another copy will  pop up. in the interim, for less than $250+8.00 shipping, i could get 2 brand new jaguar games for a total of $133.50USD. one of which is kasumi ninja, with headband! CHO NO MERCEE!

Edited by Jaguar 2000

I actually miss the Youtube bashing on the Jaguar even though I was against it for historical and value reasons. Because before the fans and the perception changers started getting more popular in blogs and YT videos the bashing actually dropped the prices for Jaguar stuff. Same for some Saturn and 3DO gear.

$250 for Atari Karts in 2020 money is impossible for me to consider.

56 minutes ago, Leeroy ST said:

I actually miss the Youtube bashing on the Jaguar even though I was against it for historical and value reasons. Because before the fans and the perception changers started getting more popular in blogs and YT videos the bashing actually dropped the prices for Jaguar stuff. Same for some Saturn and 3DO gear.

$250 for Atari Karts in 2020 money is impossible for me to consider.

That's so true.

There was a moment no one would defend the Jag in public, it would end your credibility. Now, You Tubers left and right are saying it isn't so bad, or it's just bad because it had terrible management and no decent support, but the console is awesome and powerful, has some amazing gems, etc.

There you go, the Jag got popular! It's 100% more popular now than in the 90s, for sure.

Sooooooooo there goes your wallet if you decided to have it from 2015 and onwards.  I'd love to know the feeling of getting a Jag for 30 bucks, like some people here did.

BTW, in 5 years price will be at least double or triple they're now.

5 hours ago, marcio_napoli said:

That's so true.

There was a moment no one would defend the Jag in public, it would end your credibility. Now, You Tubers left and right are saying it isn't so bad, or it's just bad because it had terrible management and no decent support, but the console is awesome and powerful, has some amazing gems, etc.

There you go, the Jag got popular! It's 100% more popular now than in the 90s, for sure.

Sooooooooo there goes your wallet if you decided to have it from 2015 and onwards.  I'd love to know the feeling of getting a Jag for 30 bucks, like some people here did.

BTW, in 5 years price will be at least double or triple they're now.

it could be however expensive, i've almost completed my list. 
totally ridiculous prices, for some - only atari karts i cared for but couldnt afford it at this point-
 tempest, defender 2000, power drive rally, rayman, all great games but they didn't make it to my core power list. 

good thing i never liked neo geo -collecting for that is far more pricey than Jaguar. 

btw POWER DRIVE RALLY, 2nd cover artwork variant , brand new and sealed, $433.00!!!

Edited by Jaguar 2000

people are generally hypocrites. they hated the american car industry back in the day but all of a sudden they love it now- they want the HEMI and Northstar big block V8s. 

I never had or knew about the Jaguar until 2019. and i was interested in it from day 1 and got to love it in the following months. very proud of it and my core games. 

FROM DAY 1 !!!!

8 hours ago, thanatos said:

I should make a post trying to trade one for a Jaguar Game Drive cart.  Though, that probably won't work, because those folks don't need it.  :)

Right now you still cant buy a new one and who knows, maybe some GD owners have 2 Jags :)