IGNORED

-^CrossBow^- is a HERO!!!

coachbrj

The pictures you see represent a miracle!! Jesse Hardesty took my old clunker and made it shine!! It wouldn't power on and was filthy. It now works like a charm.

I HIGHLY recommend his work. Super fast and super thorough. He sent pictures of the progress and videos as well. I can't thank him enough.

20201012_200231.jpg

20201012_200257.jpg

20201012_201850.jpg

• Like 6

I had Jesse do some work on two Atari 5200 systems of my own recently as well!  Both of the systems had issues with the A/V mods that were installed in them years ago. In addition to fixing those issues, he also added a power connector for one of them and fixed the power connector on the other (they are both four-port systems, so neither had a power mod initially). I use these systems at shows to demo new homebrew games, so it's nice to have both of them up and running again!  And he swapped out the power LEDs for blue ones while he was working on them.

He also performed a McWill LCD mod one one of my Lynx II systems, complete with the VGA jack.  Again, plan to have at least two Lynx systems at PRGE next year to demo new Lynx homebrews, and with the VGA jack I can also have a monitor connector so bystanders can watch.

I highly recommend -^CrossBow^-'s work, and I'll be sending him more systems to work on as he has time.  :)

..Al

• Like 2

Thank you @coachbrj! I'm just glad I got it back up and alive for you so you could get back to gaming again. And @Cafeman, the picture from that 5200 looks nice thanks to the UAV that was requested to install into it as well and you are most welcome for the little fox sprite in Koffi. He was fun to make!

• Like 2