IGNORED

TI BASIC/TI Extended BASIC Non-Games that are worth to be compiled...

Omega-TI

Out of respect for @tmop69 and not wanting to mess up his awesome thread with an off-his-topic distraction, I decided to start this "sibling like thread" here...

AA member tmop69 had a great question, when he asked what BASIC and SB programs were worth compiling.  Oh man, that simply begs the question, what Non-Games are also worth being compiled?

8 minutes ago, tmop69 said:

We are near to 0 for Non-Games... Use your PC/Mac for database, word processing, etc. not the TI. ;-)

I dunno man, there are some programs out there like the TI-BANNERS program recently uploaded by @sparkdrummer that would be cool compiled (if possible).  There are other more recent programs like the 40 column version of the Weather program for the TIPI that could be compiled.  I'm sure there are other programs out there that do specific tasks, or calculate something for specific projects, someone/people might even have a favorite program or something that runs too slow in BASIC to really fuss with that would be awesome compiled to run faster.

12 minutes ago, atrax27407 said:

A poll might be in order.

For this?  Nawww.  If someone has a program they want compiled, they can post it.  If someone else wants to be helpful and compile it for them, that'll be awesome.  Along the way we can, see, try and possibly even like the program ourselves.   There IS some good stuff out there, but compiled and running faster it would be even better. 

• 1 month later...