Jump to content
INTVCruise

Want to buy Mattel Aquarius Games

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, if anyone has any of the Mattel Aquarius games for sale met me know. The cartridge's I have so far are utopia, night stalker, file form, fin form, tron deadly discs and the 16k memory cart. Anything else I would be interested in. Thank you everyone! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a spare burgertime and snafu i think. Both cib i believe but boxes have wear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, stupus said:

I have a spare burgertime and snafu i think. Both cib i believe but boxes have wear.

Hello, how much would you be looking to get for each one. Let me know :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably $50-60 for burgertime and snafu for $10 if buying burgertime. Plus whatever shipping is. I have a couple spare a8 carts too and much misc other stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stupus said:

Probably $50-60 for burgertime and snafu for $10 if buying burgertime. Plus whatever shipping is. I have a couple spare a8 carts too and much misc other stuff.

Hello, thanks for the quotes, if you a list of the other stuff I'd like to take a look. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you intetested in those 2?

I saw you mentioned a8 carts in another post, so i can run those by you when im home.

I dont really have lists anymore but if you have specific systems your after stuff i have spare stuff for most pre nes systems/computers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello stupus, honestly burgertime will probably be out of my price range, I appreciate the offer for it as I know it is one of the more difficult ones to track down on the Aquarius especially with box. I may be interested in snafu, perhaps we can work out some sort of deal on it, if you want to send me a pm of the list of a8 carts you have, I'm mostly looking for the xe specific ones, particularly airball, as well as intellivision things like the ecs and colecovision/adam things as well. Also commodore if you have any of that. Thank you so much! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill  take a look at them but yes burgertime is very hard to find. Not sure the last time 1 was on ebay even. If i was to put it there i would do auction starting at $70.

But make an offer on the 2 if you want.

I will let you know a8 carts i have only a couple and common ones.

Dont think i have any spare ecs stuff. Coleco i have some loose carts and manuals...probably no spare adam.

Commodore would just be loose vic 20 carts and manuals.

If any of that interests you i will take some pics.

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, stupus said:

Ill  take a look at them but yes burgertime is very hard to find. Not sure the last time 1 was on ebay even. If i was to put it there i would do auction starting at $70.

But make an offer on the 2 if you want.

I will let you know a8 carts i have only a couple and common ones.

Dont think i have any spare ecs stuff. Coleco i have some loose carts and manuals...probably no spare adam.

Commodore would just be loose vic 20 carts and manuals.

If any of that interests you i will take some pics.

Thanks 

Hello Stupus, yeah I would be interested in some of the vic-20 stuff if you would like to send a picture of those. I'm more interested in the loose cartridges than manuals. Regards, John. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...