IGNORED

(US) FS: Nothing for now, more in a month

NoelleAmelie

Hi all!

I went and made a new topic for myself here since my old one was under an old name, and hadn't been bumped in a year (oops).

Family's moving and I have a bunch of stuff sitting in boxes to sell - I've tried to price well below eBay here, and I'm open to bundle offers. I'd like to get it gone as soon as possible.

PayPal payment preferred for safety on both of our ends. I'm located in the US (Washington, specifically) and prefer to ship in the states, but international is OK too - just bear in mind there will often be major delays and higher costs.

Some games are pending sale because people are interested in buying them - I've had people skirt out of purchases (no shame in doing so unless you're that one guy who kept promising payment then dropped out after 10 days), so I'm leaving them here just in case. If you're interested, please DM me and you'll be next in line to get it if the previous buyer drops out.

DM for pics, and/or with a zip code for shipping estimates! Some games have flat rates since I have a rough idea of what they'll cost on their own.

Nothing for sale right now! There should be more in a month!

Edited by NoelleAmelie

36 minutes ago, mattsoft said:

Where's the PowerMac G3? :)

Please excuse me, tiny brain not working ? 

I'll have the post edited with it in a second.

EDIT: done, thanks for reminding me! I think I'm a bit exhausted and not thinking straight after a good few days of moving stuff and doing things.

Edited by NoelleAmelie

1 hour ago, mattsoft said:

That's a good deal on a PowerMac G3. Someone should snag that now. If it were the desktop model I'd be all over it! 

Thanks!! I'm hoping someone goes for it, I have it pretty much ready to ship with a big box and a ridiculous amount of heavy duty bubble wrap (and styrofoam). Just waiting on the right person for it ^^

Edited by NoelleAmelie

Bump, added new things, PowerMac sold.

I added a few NES games, three of which are CIB - pricing is... kind of a pain for them, I hope the price for Zelda isn't ridiculously high. Looking through eBay gave me a headache, so if anyone better on this topic knows what my copy is worth, let me know and I'll price accordingly.

Bump, new games added:

Sakura Taisen Monogatari - $5 (PS2, complete, import)
Summon Night Ex Thesis - $3 (PS2, complete, import)
Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash - $20 shipped (PS4, US limited edition)
Ace Combat 3 - $6 (PS1, complete)

AMOK - (jewel case + inserts + game only)
Septerra Core - (jewel case + inserts + game only)
Sub Culture - (jewel case + inserts + game only)
Quadforce (4 game OEM bundle) - (game in cardboard case only)

Prey 2006 - $5

Edited by NoelleAmelie