IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Gold Medal Bracket

Vocelli

5 minutes ago, gbag said:

90,300...I got 1 more attempt in before bed...keep em coming Nads.  What do you think of this game by the way? It’s like Kaboom but no paddles and some strategy.  I like it.E5F1CC7F-2626-4498-90C3-D9E0D8A100C9.thumb.jpeg.ad24c76770817d7440f17d3214321bbe.jpeg

Yes it’s a good tough game!

The strategy on how to handle each bug wave is key to scoring well.

Another great score BTW, I would love for us to both hit 100k, that way I wouldn’t care if I didn’t get to the next round 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, nads said:

Yes it’s a good tough game!

The strategy on how to handle each bug wave is key to scoring well.

Another great score BTW, I would love for us to both hit 100k, that way I wouldn’t care if I didn’t get to the next round 

Somehow Keilbaca got a score of 200,00+....unbelievable!!!!  Wish I could see a video of that score...he definitely had the force with him!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gbag said:

94,620 some more improvement!!E1E8C04C-317A-4340-BFAF-D31A14247799.thumb.jpeg.782677444da7f74707868eec13e63771.jpeg

WOW!! I’m starting to get that sinking feeling 

But being positive, most games I play now end up in the 80k range, so maybe a breakthrough score is around the corner..

Edited by nads
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, oyamafamily said:

Picnic  9870

1174798831_Picnic(1983)(U.S.Games)_2.thumb.png.d8e092e5aee3554c04b24412683fe3bb.png

@Rogerpoco, this is definitely my LAST effort on Picnic. This game gets very brutal when I'm close to reach 10K mark, SO...

I officialy concede to you and now I'm going to try the Paper Medal Knockout. Good luck on the next Gold Medal Tournament rounds.

I tried myself yesterday-this game definitely requires "moving fast" skill, but I also think it requires a good bit of "prepared luck" as well, my "good games" have came accidentally, when I "try real darned hard" it doesn't work out so well.

You are a fantastic competitor-I look forward to competing with you in the future, and getting to know you better!

Best of Luck going forward!!!

• Like 3