IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Silver Medal Bracket

Vocelli

The key to this game is to only lose a man when you are about to clear all rows again. If you do, you will get an ‘X’ life as a bonus. Your next death will remove the X rather than one of your 5 lives.

Going to attempt to roll, just to be safe.
3423 - Circus Atari G6(A/A)

9123 - attempt 4

PS. If you don’t die of boredom, you can also just go for 9999 trampoline hits.

81785D32-7471-4AE2-AD5D-9C5BD5B04494.jpeg

12DC0A12-8882-4B04-888D-CDFE456C2CBE.jpeg

Edited by CapitanClassic
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, CapitanClassic said:

The key to this game is to only lose a man when you are about to clear all rows again. If you do, you will get an ‘X’ life as a bonus. Your next death will remove the X rather than one of your 5 lives.

Going to attempt to roll, just to be safe.
3423 - Circus Atari G6(A/A)

9123 - attempt 4

PS. If you don’t die of boredom, you can also just go for 9999 trampoline hits.

81785D32-7471-4AE2-AD5D-9C5BD5B04494.jpeg

12DC0A12-8882-4B04-888D-CDFE456C2CBE.jpeg

Nice! 

I keep getting hung up in the 5000 mark. Looks like I got my work cut out for me. 

• Like 1

ROLLAGE not really - Circus Atari G6(B/B)

Since my first paddle controller is mushy, I decided to play on player 2. I made to sure to set the difficulty to (A/A), which isn’t documented on the Atari Flashback 5 in the manual.

I thought it was pushed in is A/Expert, but it seems that that is revered (Combat shows short missiles on button up). Vocelli, please disregard my previous score this round.

Frustrating.I actually thought I was doing well. I had 2500 points and hadn’t lost any man (and 9200 before I lost a non-bonus man on purpose). I died on purpose so I could get a pick and not accidentally go over 9999. (Each rack is worth about 500)

Back to the drawing board.

59230D29-C025-43D6-9189-A3DC4F2F5E30.jpeg

Edited by CapitanClassic
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

ROLLAGE - Circus Atari G6(A/A)

After about 5 more games, and 10 RageResets, I have rollage.

The key is to keep it near the right-hand platform. When the game starts going fast, hitting the platform slows it down (usually). You do have to get good at the quick button press and flip the see-saw. It also helps to time your big jumps/close to the edge when the first of the three green blocks are about to go by, as they can sometimes block a quick drop to the hard hard ground.

good luck, keilbeca.

1E2D2A57-B980-41CA-877C-E42E014529E5.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I really hope you take this rollage. I really tried to get a death between the 9900 range.

I was in the 9700 score range, 5th life. I had no choice but to collect the last few balloons. As soon as I hit 9900, I killed the character. Sadly, the counter kept going to 0007.1312101488_CircusAtari.thumb.jpg.04c2a4ebaba606b3fc6cf65b5f3ba9ad.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, keilbaca said:

I really hope you take this rollage. I really tried to get a death between the 9900 range.

GAME 5 is similar to Breakout Circus, except the balloons do not "restore" after the full row is popped.  
All balloons on the screen must be popped before you receive three new rows of balloons.  
At this time you receive 170 bonus points and an extra clown.

GAME 6 is the same as GAME 5, but with the additional row of barriers added below the balloons.

Rollage for this game (especially this variation) is too high at 9900 points.

Since you score a bonus 170 points, the rollage score should at a minimum be 181 points less than 9999 (9818).

I would even give an additional ~50% of one rack (max points =170), and call it an even 9700.

You have to clear 29 racks (minus the number of see-saw hits), so the difference between 23 or 24 racks is negligible. 

Edited by CapitanClassic
Length
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, keilbaca said:

I was in the 9700 score range, 5th life. I had no choice but to collect the last few balloons. As soon as I hit 9900, I killed the character. Sadly, the counter kept going to 0007.1312101488_CircusAtari.thumb.jpg.04c2a4ebaba606b3fc6cf65b5f3ba9ad.jpg

Additionally,  it should be noted that your score is impossible WITHOUT rolling the score. You scorescored exactly 7 points with 1 blue balloon and 2 white balloons. But, each time your clown starts a new life, you score 1 point for bouncing off the black borders. So, with a minimum of 5 (or 4 points, since your 5th isnt dead yet) points, you can not have only 7 points without rollage and those 3 balloons popped.

Edited by CapitanClassic
  • Like 2