Jump to content
Vocelli

Season 10 ~ Silver Medal Bracket

Recommended Posts

Due to 4 rollages and 4 semifinalists passing to the Silver Medal Finals, @Vocelli should apply a change for 1 game in order to avoid rollage as I suggested in the PM:

DOLPHIN - Game 1, Difficulty B on both sides and 1 LIFE CHALLENGE to make this tournament more exciting.

 

OR

 

alternatively change the special scoring system for Silver Medal tournament finals.

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to JasonAtari for winning the Silver Medal Bracket!   

For winning you get to choose a game for next season in the HSC!

I will be in touch in January for your choice.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations @Jason_Atari, well played. @Vocelli, thanks for running the HSC again this year. 

 

P.S. is there a name for the point system (10-1st, 7-2nd, 4-3rd, 1-4th) used in the playoff tie-breaker? I like that it weighs 2nd place high enough that 2nd place across the board could allow a player to tie someone who places 1st above them on two games, but places last on the final game.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For Sure, Jason!

It's been nice getting to know you a bit this season, definitely a worthy competitor, super proud of you, Man!!!

Podium finish deserves a Shoey, I wanna see the pics!!!

Congrats, Brother!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vocelli said:

Congratulations to JasonAtari for winning the Silver Medal Bracket!   

For winning you get to choose a game for next season in the HSC!

I will be in touch in January for your choice.

 

12 hours ago, TheActivisionary said:

Congrats JasonAtari! Great playing, you put up some great scores. Same to everyone else, it was a pleasure playing with you.

 

11 hours ago, fakecortex said:

Congrats JasonAtari!

 

11 hours ago, CapitanClassic said:

Congratulations @Jason_Atari, well played. @Vocelli, thanks for running the HSC again this year. 

 

P.S. is there a name for the point system (10-1st, 7-2nd, 4-3rd, 1-4th) used in the playoff tie-breaker? I like that it weighs 2nd place high enough that 2nd place across the board could allow a player to tie someone who places 1st above them on two games, but places last on the final game.

 

8 hours ago, ZilchSr said:

Congratulations  JasonAtari! Well done!

 

7 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

For Sure, Jason!

It's been nice getting to know you a bit this season, definitely a worthy competitor, super proud of you, Man!!!

Podium finish deserves a Shoey, I wanna see the pics!!!

Congrats, Brother!!!

 

Thanks everyone, the competition gets stronger every year.

 

Thanks Vocelli for organizing everything and thanks to Rogerpoco for just being a nice guy :)

 

 

tenor.gif

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CapitanClassic said:

Congratulations @Jason_Atari, well played. @Vocelli, thanks for running the HSC again this year. 

 

P.S. is there a name for the point system (10-1st, 7-2nd, 4-3rd, 1-4th) used in the playoff tie-breaker? I like that it weighs 2nd place high enough that 2nd place across the board could allow a player to tie someone who places 1st above them on two games, but places last on the final game.

Its the Vocelli Point System... Based on 3 points between each one. lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/24/2020 at 10:29 PM, oyamafamily said:

Congratulations Jason! Silver Medalist!

 

On 11/25/2020 at 2:23 AM, agb said:

Congrats Jason Atari.

 

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...