IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Bronze Medal Bracket

Vocelli

4 hours ago, fakecortex said:

Don't worry @Lauren Tyler, you're still in the lead ?

Yeah, it's only 50 points, but I played for so long... Anyway, I was really just gonna ask, are you typically able to warp twice in a row (1 to 4, 4 to 7)? I'm able to once in a while, but it doesn't necessarily give me my highest scores. I find that around wave 8 and 9 my humanoids start dropping like flies and my lives are soon to follow. If I manage to survive past the humanoids, the attacks are crazy and the cheap deaths come fast. I'm trying to hold on through till the end of wave 10 and then have my little guys replenish. Do you happen to know if they will replenish on wave 11 even if you have *gasp* 1 left going in? Or do you have to *double gasp* kill your last guy to get em all back? I think that's actually the case based on what the manual says as well as my experimenting with wave 6 when they're restored the first time.

And of course, back to Defender II. Gotta keep things interesting.

1381651076_DefenderII2020-10-2921_55_46.thumb.png.b47172408b3baeb937bcfe323734333b.png

They automatically replenish regardless of how many you have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21540!

I had to grind a looooooooot to finally get that magical game. I also ran into an issue where the game would reset when I got hit by an enemy sometimes, which irritates me to no end! Don't know the cause or if that's a bug.

Anyway, if you beat this with the time left, the week is yours and I won't counter.

2600-p01bronze-season10-espial02.png

• Like 5

On 10/31/2020 at 8:15 PM, Dr Moocowz said:

21540!

I had to grind a looooooooot to finally get that magical game. I also ran into an issue where the game would reset when I got hit by an enemy sometimes, which irritates me to no end! Don't know the cause or if that's a bug.

Anyway, if you beat this with the time left, the week is yours and I won't counter.

2600-p01bronze-season10-espial02.png

That score is insane... but I am insane too ;) Just 100 pts lesser. Good luck.

Down into paper land... I go :o

200.gif

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Dr Moocowz said:

holy craaaaaaaaaaaaap! I honestly didn't get past your previous score until this particular run. I will just consider myself lucky! Good luck in paper!

Thanks. I had moved my PC files onto my new early birthday gift I got myself. :) Took a few days, but got back to see your big 21ks, and was like oh I'm out of time, but played anyway in case it was midnight of the 2nd, and it was...! I didn't look down at the score at the very end, but I did some seconds before ? but really there's no rythmn anyway to the game... a game like Espial ? s/p Its a game of luck and skill. Not a bad game, but its tough to see clearly what is happening, and its frustrating as it is... TRIPPY... elephant GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lauren Tyler said:

Ran a little behind schedule this week due to issues with an abscessed tooth.  Now that I've got it more properly managed, I can submit my first score: 13,700

Mind you, I'm just warming up.  Us Ragolian women can REALLY be competitive! ;)

Jr. Pac-Man (1986) (Atari)_2.png

Yes, I recall and still have nightmares about Gingerbread Man from our Season 8 matchup :)