IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Paper Medal Knockout Tourney

Vocelli

1 hour ago, ZilchSr said:

The next round will be ASTROBLAST!

Oh Well, my season comes to an end now.

I have no desire to attempt this game again

@Vocelli I officially Concede.

I just want to say thanks to ALL who competed this season, the more the merrier!!

Another Special Thanks to you Vocelli, you do an amazing job keeping everything ticking along!!!

Play well Everybody!! See you next season!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

1 hour ago, fakecortex said:

Ah crud. I found this one nearly unplayable on emulator. I'll give it a go, but fully expect to be bottom of the barrel. I may as well play Astro Smash over on the INTV HSC right now, which I have on cart, hahaha.

You can use the mouse as your controller for this game on an emulator. That might help.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Vocelli What's the rule for using an Atari Flashback? I was gonna try seeing if my emulator would accept a mouse when I remembered that the flashback 7 had paddle games. Low and behold, it has Astroblast! Of course I prefer original hardware, but when a friend gives you one for free..hard to turn down. I should've been looking at that for other games I didn't have *smack*.

Well, if it's allowed, I'll submit my first score. Better than my original week's posting, at least! SO much more playable with paddles over a Dualshock 3. And might I say...enjoyable?! Might not make it to the top 4, but I'm really glad I can give it the ol' college try :)

astroblast-2k.thumb.JPG.c8bc101f2b3eb4a260dd1f69a5c9d709.JPG

• Like 2