IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Paper Medal Knockout Tourney

Vocelli

Whew! It took a while to get around to playing since I usually play on the weekends and I've been pretty sick this weekend, but I powered through the cold sweats and upset tummy and got a game in tonight. And hey, I beat my previous personal best high score while I was at it! :)

Astroblast (Game 1, A/B Difficulty): 311,795

DSC00495.thumb.JPG.236516330666c4fa116f21b4b0c3f6b3.JPG

• Like 4

Was curious about the history of Laser Gates. Found out that it was programmed by the same programmer who did Rescue Terra 1 released by VentureVision that we played earlier this season.   

VentureVision only released that one game before going bankrupt but that programmer was working on a second game at VentureVision that was acquired Imagic and later released as Laser Gates. Can see similarities now that I think about it such as stages and the lower dashboard.

Thought was was interesting.   May give Rescue Terra some more play time.  Thanks to HSC/Vocelli for introducing games never played before!

• Like 6

Ah, I'll keep playing until I'm told to "go home", lol, but my right arm is almost begging some of you Guys to step it up and send me packing!

:P

Seriously-I played a game of Mr. Do on PAL SNES yesterday, I think it's the first thing I've played since whenever I submitted my last score on this game.

Big disappointment, BTW, someone submitted a score elsewhere that I KNEW I could beat, based on watching the gameplay and my own "Doability", lol, but not so much, Mr. Do just wouldn't DO what I wanted him to DO, which seems to rule out the point entirely...

(And I let the Guy know that his run was even more impressive after having played it myself, lol)

Anyway.

Good Luck, Everyone, getting down to crunch time!!!

• Like 3