IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Paper Medal Knockout Tourney

Vocelli

1 hour ago, Lauren Tyler said:

So apparently I've been moved to the Paper Medal bracket thanks to unfair tactics.  I can assure you that I'm very angry.  And when I'm angry, anything goes and nothing is held back.  So watch out...

What happened....I haven’t been paying attention to the silver or bronze brackets.

Ugh...

:P

I'll probably give this a "one and done", if I even attempt it at all-no excuses, looking at the scores for the season, I kinda stink at this game, and only grinding would help me get better, no way I can compete with some of the (awesome)players left.

Side story, "Joust" is, I suppose, indirectly "why I am here".

Was mostly a "Dude that used to play video games", and somehow I got it in my head to try to figure out how to play Joust on my PC, the Arcade cab had been in a closeby convenience store when I was a kid-really had no idea if it was possible. Came on the concept of MAME, which was a little over my head at the time(that came later...), but I did get the GBA emu working, played through "Minish Cap", and have been a "gamer more than anything else" ever since.

Anyway, Best of Luck, Everyone, Happy Holidays, has been a fun season!!!

(Not technically "conceding" here, BTW, but being pretty clear that "I ain't progressing no farther".).

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheActivisionary said:

@CapitanClassic Nice score! How long did it take to roll?

I technically didn't roll it, but it takes about 45 minutes - 60 minutes I think. The game isn't that hard after playing it for a while. The egg levels are the fastest. Just stay to the left and collect the two eggs at the bottom, then flap up to the middle and Collect two more, finally catch the last two at the top before they hatch.

The vital thing to do is to always kill the top two vultures on each level if you can before you die. Flapping to the top is hard with 6 enemy sprites fo dodge(you can technically bounce your head below the platforms and take out the bottom ones, but it is harder to do). The Ptueradactyle will also not go to a zone with 2 of something already in it, so you can let the top eggs fly around until you can collect them at the same time with the Tyri on screen on a lower zone.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Lol, you Guys are killing it!

Will see ya'll next season, for sure, not being a bad sport not posting a score but I really don't see 100k in me on this game, under any circumstances!

Congratulations to anyone and everyone competing, particularly overall "winners", but anyone "bothering" to do this is kinda a winner in my book.

(Yes, official concession. Got some SMS Ayrton Senna to do...)

:D

• Like 2