Jump to content
Vocelli

Season 10 ~ Paper Medal Knockout Tourney

Recommended Posts

Official rollage. 
I still say I prefer the Atari 800 version of this game, although the 2600 version isn’t bad (floating eggs is weird though).

 

Funny thing is, at about 600,000 I needed handle something outside the game. I left for about 4 minutes and expected to be dead (only had about 4 lives in reserve), but when I came back I had only lost one bird and 4 Pterodactyls were on the screen. Because only two types of sprites were allowed per zone, it kept the blue vulture outside the spawning zone, and the Teryis were flying above my head.

 

PS I would guess that the maximum Pterodactyls on screen is 5. Sort of how on the invincible Teryi level, only 5 blue vultures spawn to make room for Teryi sprite.   

 

5221EFBE-7C65-47D0-8983-16F6807F50DA.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rollage for Gbag...that was fun...it’s really interesting when you figure a game out.  This will be an interesting finals with so mu h mastery of this game.453CC3AC-3C2D-429C-A243-0439DFC386D1.thumb.jpeg.5437ec3f6ea31eacb9a24c69357aba56.jpeg8C9A1528-4754-4F36-A8EA-FEEE7BA2DC44.thumb.jpeg.b73cbab66ccec884e2a54a46bd469be3.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CapitanClassic said:

@AtariSphinx, come on you almost have rollage. We need more people in the  finals. 

📄🟡🥊🕹️
 

Buncha friggin masochistic nutballs, if you ask me...

:D

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CapitanClassic said:

@AtariSphinx, come on you almost have rollage. We need more people in the  finals. 

📄🟡🥊🕹️
 

Been a busy week and have not had time to re attempt but @CapitanClassic you have motivated me to give this another try very soon.  Will try to flap my way into the finals ;)

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joust: Rollage!

 

Done!  The Atari 800 version of Joust is still my favorite version over even the arcade.  Maybe because I grew up with that version (loved messing with that lava monster), but the 2600 is really good too.

 

Will be a fun finals regardless of the results!

20201202_220411.jpg

20201202_220523.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, CapitanClassic said:

 @keilbaca, all you need is a 1500% improvement to join us in the finals. What is killing you and holding your scores back? This will be the biggest Paper Medal finals ever.

I wonder what game we will play next round?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CapitanClassic said:

 @keilbaca, all you need is a 1500% improvement to join us in the finals. What is killing you and holding your scores back? This will be the biggest Paper Medal finals ever.

I just don't have the time this week to be able to play as much as I'd need to, to get to the rollage. Rearranging a few rooms, then redoing my gaming/streaming setup in the basement. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keilbaca said:

I just don't have the time this week to be able to play as much as I'd need to, to get to the rollage. Rearranging a few rooms, then redoing my gaming/streaming setup in the basement. 

Completely understand. I didn’t place that well this season due to lack of time (didn’t even roll it during Week3, when I had done it in a previous season). I am happy that the Paper Medal rounds exist for players that get knocked out early.

 

Heres hoping Stampede doesn’t end up in the final round. 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck everyone in this most excellent paper medal round...thank you again Vocelli for organizing the HSC...good times😀👾

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@TheActivisionary, attention to the changes for River Raid and Jr. Pac-Man as I saw at the start of this thread:

- River Raid: 1 life challenge

- Jr. Pac-Man: Root Beer skill with 4 ghosts (green maze on NTSC TV type)

 

Jr. Pac-Man  31,700

River Raid  30,530

Stargate  107,300

 

2137236110_Jr.Pac-Man(1986)(Atari).thumb.png.4b7580316bdea2fe6e6723a54d76d3c3.png

184409897_RiverRaid(1982)(Activision).thumb.png.5ec5110c57713fe9abdaeafa594eb865.png

51831176_Stargate(1984)(Atari).thumb.png.dee096e7bf053e62bfb2ac97e36a3d26.png

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, oyamafamily said:

@TheActivisionary, attention to the changes for River Raid and Jr. Pac-Man as I saw at the start of this thread:

- River Raid: 1 life challenge

- Jr. Pac-Man: Root Beer skill with 4 ghosts (green maze on NTSC TV type)

 

Jr. Pac-Man  31,700

River Raid  30,530

Stargate  107,300

 

2137236110_Jr.Pac-Man(1986)(Atari).thumb.png.4b7580316bdea2fe6e6723a54d76d3c3.png

184409897_RiverRaid(1982)(Activision).thumb.png.5ec5110c57713fe9abdaeafa594eb865.png

51831176_Stargate(1984)(Atari).thumb.png.dee096e7bf053e62bfb2ac97e36a3d26.png

Thanks for pointing this out @oyamafamily, I totally missed that. Also, good scores!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...