IGNORED

Season 10 ~ Paper Medal Knockout Tourney

Vocelli

Time to see my Stargate gameplay footage, just to show my technique used to score more than 100,000 points.

(OF NOTE: the score doesn't count because I shot smart bombs and invisoes by pressing F key, which is fire button on right joystick)

Edited by oyamafamily
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gbag said:

33,830 River Raid...I am getting to the point of diminishing returns

Know the feeling.  The other night playing Jr Pac-Man watching the ghost patterns versus  my movements scheming my playbook like a defensive coordinator :).  

I am certain a good strategy, skill, some luck, and infinite time will enable me to improve my scores ?

I’ve got some time off for the Christmas break. Looks like I have a lot of work cut out for me. I know I can do quite a bit better on River Raid and Defender II. Jr. Pacman on the other hand has been a slog. I was able to figure out some movements (some of the time) to keep the ghosts on the other side of the map when collecting dots, but the limited power pellet time means capturing one ghost or just changing their direction. 

I hope to play better with a AF5 controller.

• Like 1

Last efforts:

Jr. Pac-Man  63,810

(Took me many attempts and resets to beat my previous score; this game requires MUCH MORE concentration to reach 60K range or more)

Stargate  126,700

(I made it to Wave 13)

842127410_Jr.Pac-Man(1986)(Atari)_4.thumb.png.28f0e9e61d1f0fa6c17c3b6a50b32a4c.png

Stargate (1984) (Atari)_4.png

Edited by oyamafamily
Date correction on my Stargate snapshot
  • Like 2