Jump to content
Starwander

Brand New Atari 7800 Cartridge Shells

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Swami said:

Do these hold together without the screw like the ones with the 4 snap in place tabs? Thanks.

You need to screw the two halves together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought more, green is the best IMHO (got all 3 before), any word on clear yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/27/2020 at 9:39 PM, CPUWIZ said:

Just bought more, green is the best IMHO (got all 3 before), any word on clear yet?

Yes the clear and transparent yellow are in stock. I haven't posted them yet. I did include samples of both color with your order. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2020 at 6:24 PM, koolmoecraig said:

Yellow please!!!!

The transparent yellow shells are in stock. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shells just arrived, yellow is killer and clear is nice too.  Free bump, cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am gonna take a pic shortly, with all colors on a light table, so everyone gets a much clearer picture of what they look like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

Shells just arrived, yellow is killer and clear is nice too.  Free bump, cheers.

 

2 hours ago, Bratwurst said:

I got my clear shell in and it's stunning.

Thank you for the feedback. If you ever need other colors let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I am not thrilled about the lack of snaps and the pegs that won't last for repeated openings of the shell, but given the design of the Concerto with the hole for the screw mast and the cutouts at the top, I do have to admit that they will work for Concerto carts. Also, they do look good.

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, batari said:

While I am not thrilled about the lack of snaps and the pegs that won't last for repeated openings of the shell, but given the design of the Concerto with the hole for the screw mast and the cutouts at the top, I do have to admit that they will work for Concerto carts. Also, they do look good.

 

That looks fantastic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know of a thick shell (like the Dragonfly cart) shell for A7800 Concerto cart plus pokey one chip. shell is too thin in dimension to fit...gotta cut it I guess or take out the socket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...