IGNORED

FREE: totally banable garbage- DC and PSX homemade discs and I'll pay shipping in the US

ianoid

Really want to see these go to a good home rather than the trash. I have no use for these since I have a flash adapter for DC, and maybe eventually will get one for PSX. I am legally entitled to own the DC copies since I have a complete collection and just wanted a convenient way to play them without digging into my originals. 

NO ORIGINALS, total garbage copies in good condition. Some fun import titles. DC sets include a boot disc that you can do the disc swap with. Most require it.

10 PSX discs, all copies Free shipped in the US

~40 Dreamcast discs, all copies Free shipped in the US

~50 Dreamcast discs, all copies Free shipped in the US 

I will ship one set to each person, unless nobody else wants a set in the next week. Just tell me if you want more than one set so I can at least ship them together next week.  Get caught reselling them and you'll get a lot of hate. I'll pay shipping in the US. 

IMG_5177.jpeg

IMG_5178.jpeg

IMG_5176.jpeg

Edited by ianoid
Changed to free
  • Like 3

Ian, I love ya dude but this is a kindness that is running a double flight in the face of the rules. CDR's are a no-no and so is offering to send them media mail. I know you are trying to be nice but man this wasn't very well thought out. Are you gonna get "banned"? No. Should this be a thread from a member like you? Hell no. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Shawn said:

Ian, I love ya dude but this is a kindness that is running a double flight in the face of the rules. CDR's are a no-no and so is offering to send them media mail. I know you are trying to be nice but man this wasn't very well thought out. Are you gonna get "banned"? No. Should this be a thread from a member like you? Hell no. 

I think they are fine for Media in my book, I see them as data. But where to get rid of them? Trash? 

I’ve sent CDR’s via Media Mail tons of times without issue. I have a pile of these too that I’ve been thinking of letting go for the cost of postage to keep them out of landfills. Can you recycle these discs?

Offering these for cost of shipping and not for profit like those Etsy folks, is cool in my book. I’m sure someone could put these to use.

• Like 1