IGNORED

Nick Harlow/Papyrus X

22 hours ago, MasterMotorola said:

davidcalgary29, did you try to contact Papyrus directly or ROM-Logicware (the German distributor)?  Maybe they still have some old copies laying around.

https://www.papyrus.de/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Local-Business/ROM-Logicware-GmbH-463661023749637

Thanks! I've sent them an email. I feel that I should follow up with an actual letter: "You have forced me to write this letter to you on Atariwriter Plus on an Atari 400 because no one will sell me a copy of Papyrus X. Fulfill your obligations to society now!".

• Like 1

On 10/20/2020 at 4:23 PM, viking272 said:

It looks like Papyrus X was only made available in German - I wonder if that is an issue for you?

My version was English so I can only assume that a translated resource was made available by Nick. Some of previous versions (6 - 9) only made it in German iirc. I was stuck using version 5 for years until X was released.

• Like 1

Update! I received a response from Papyrus:

Sorry, I have to add another 5 years to that "being late" ... ;-)

You reached the right guys, but sorry ...

Best Regards

Ulli

Am 22.10.2020 um 19:15 schrieb David:
Hello,

I am searching for a copy of Papyrus X for TOS (Atari ST) machines. I realize that this e-mail is probably twenty years too late -- but do you have any copies left for sale?

Thanks

David

Oh, well. I think I can get a boxed copy of Papyrus Gold, and I suppose I'll have to settle for that.
  • Sad 1