IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 15 - Dracula

57 minutes ago, Rickster8 said:

Dracula Quick Scoring Update: (Updated thru post #46)

Medium Level

23,550 - Biffman [+1 broke old record]

12,225 - Rickster8 

9,200  - IntyFanMatt

2,725  - Intelligentleman

2,700  - roadrunner

Hard Level

8,725 - Rickster8 [+1 broke old record]

6,150 - IntyFanMatt

Hey, even though I'm predicting I'll get beat, I'd like to have the +2 until that point... ?

(As should you) 

• Like 1

My Dracula Update: There's actually a costume party today / tonight at a buddy's house, but I never got around to getting a costume and with the whole COVID thing it's a 'NO GO' so I'm home playing InTV games.... Had a nice run on the medium level until I got the old glitch death to end the game.... ?

17,525 - Medium Level - UPDATED

8,725 - Hard Level

DCA(17525)S13.jpg.5a58afab6493a9bb6e4de4f843a371b5.jpgDCA(8725)HARDS13.jpg.8fb48f3d4ce700aef725612ed37663fc.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jblenkle said:

Yeah, I just discovered that yesterday. Haven't had a chance to play again. I'm never sure what keys to press for difficulty level in emulation.

You can just look up an overlay online, or instructions on pixelatedarcade.com, and that will tell you everything you need.

Edited by IntyFanMatt

3 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

You can just look up an overlay online, or instructions on pixelatedarcade.com, and that will tell you everything you need.

@jblenkle I posted the Dracula Overlay on the 1st page..... ??

Edited by Rickster8
Formatting
  • Like 1

Updated Overall Totals after River Raid:

1. IntyFanMatt [+203]
2. Rickster8 [+191]
3. BiffMan [+165]
4. INTELLIVISION SPARTAN [+145]
5. JacobZu7zu7 [+107]
6. mr_me [+106]
7. Ace24 [+79]
8. fakecortex [+70]
9. Player One [+60]
10. hoosierdadee78 [+54]
11. Intelligentleman [+48]
12. gar0u [+40]
13. popsicle [+34]
14. roadrunner [+32]
15. jblenkle [+23]
16. JasonlikesINTV [+19]
17. Mangia-boy [+18]
18. ed1475 [+11]
19. Jimmy KDawg [+7]
20. Oscar G. [+6]
21. S.BAZ [+4]
22. dpisacane [+3]

23. cmadruga [+1]

• Thanks 2

To counteract my embarrassing Skiing performance, I went a little nuts with Dracula tonight...

50,600 - Medium

New HSC Record

I never encountered the glitch death, so I kept playing and playing and decided to purposely end the game after 50k. I also made it to night 50. I suppose this game could go on forever if the glitch death never happens.

88D28FB7-60F8-483E-808C-BA1D19308B76.jpeg

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

To counteract my embarrassing Skiing performance, I went a little nuts with Dracula tonight...

50,600 - Medium

New HSC Record

I never encountered the glitch death, so I kept playing and playing and decided to purposely end the game after 50k. I also made it to night 50. I suppose this game could go on forever if the glitch death never happens.

88D28FB7-60F8-483E-808C-BA1D19308B76.jpeg

HOLY CRAP!!!! Great score man. That's INSANE!!!!! ???

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Thanks dude!  Honestly, anyone can play this forever if they don’t get the glitch death. 

Yep, that's why I stopped after I hit the prior record.  It's just very, very boring since you're only making around 1k points per day at most once you get past the point where the bonus is possible.

@Rickster8... thus my prediction I was only getting +1 bonus on this one.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

Yep, that's why I stopped after I hit the prior record.  It's just very, very boring since you're only making around 1k points per day at most once you get past the point where the bonus is possible.

@Rickster8... thus my prediction I was only getting +1 bonus on this one.  ?

It does get boring, but since I moved and staying with in-laws while our new house is being built, I had nothing better to do for a few hours, LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15,350 - hard

Can't say that hard is all that different than medium. Got hosed by control glitches and a hyperactive cop right at the gates. Think he got me 5 times? 

Highest number of people I managed to clear for bonus was 19, probably could squeeze out a few more, but starting to press against dawn at that point. 

20201028_173920.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BiffMan said:

15,350 - hard

Can't say that hard is all that different than medium. Got hosed by control glitches and a hyperactive cop right at the gates. Think he got me 5 times? 

Highest number of people I managed to clear for bonus was 19, probably could squeeze out a few more, but starting to press against dawn at that point. 

Awesome score on hard, especially since you MUST bite all victims before returning to the graveyard.  And that makes it very different than medium.  You had to be doing that very quickly!

Edited by IntyFanMatt

2 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Awesome score on hard, especially since you MUST bite all victims before returning to the graveyard.  And that makes it very different than medium.  You had to be doing that very quickly!

Oh.... I forgot about that restriction, that explains why I couldn't get into the cemetery with 3 dudes left. Huh. I actually really like that,might have to try again. If my thumb can recuperate sufficiently. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

Oh.... I forgot about that restriction, that explains why I couldn't get into the cemetery with 3 dudes left. Huh. I actually really like that,might have to try again. If my thumb can recuperate sufficiently. 

Yeah, the hard difficulty is probably what this contest should be using since you can play easy and medium infinitely. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yeah, the hard difficulty is probably what this contest should be using since you can play easy and medium infinitely. 

Hard could be a bit intimidating to newbies though. I'm good as-is and don't mind the endurance games like this and Space Hawk 

• Like 1

Dracula Quick Scoring Update: (Updated thru post #77)

Medium Level

50,600 - IntyFanMatt [+2 broke old record, set new record]

27,025 - Rickster8 [+1 broke old record]

23,550 - Biffman [+1 broke old record]

9,850  - jblenkle

2,725  - Intelligentleman

2,500  - roadrunner

Hard Level

15,350 - Biffman [+2 broke old record, set new record]

12,975 - Rickster8 [+1 broke old record]

6,150  - IntyFanMatt

Edited by Rickster8