IGNORED

Homebrew shipping times

Alectmc

That's an old post but is probably still pretty accurate. I know Al hurt his hand or wrist recently which slowed down the manufacturing process. That may still be lingering. My past experience has ranged from a week to maybe a month or so. However, the quality is always top notch, he's a great guy and there's something about getting a new game that still excites me.

Which games did you order?

2 hours ago, cvga said:

That's an old post but is probably still pretty accurate. I know Al hurt his hand or wrist recently which slowed down the manufacturing process. That may still be lingering. My past experience has ranged from a week to maybe a month or so. However, the quality is always top notch, he's a great guy and there's something about getting a new game that still excites me.

Which games did you order?

Mappy for the 2600, Pac-Man Collection for the 7800, K.C. Munchkin for the 7800, and an AtariVox+!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Alectmc said:

Mappy for the 2600, Pac-Man Collection for the 7800, K.C. Munchkin for the 7800, and an AtariVox+!

Good choices. Pac Man collection is one of the highlights of the 7800 library, and Mappy is FANTASTIC. I actually prefer the 2600 port to anything else now, much like I do the Wizard of Wor port.

Also, I always turn into Ralphie waiting for his decoder ring when I order from AA. Maybe, MAYBE it'll get here TODAY..... ?

14 hours ago, Alectmc said:

I ordered an AtariVox+ back in early August and still waiting for it.

This might be just an issue with AtariVox+, the fact that I ordered from Europe or the pandemic (or a combination of the three), but it would be nice to have at least some information regarding the status of the order - so far I haven't received any communication from AtariAge.

12 hours ago, Klemen said:

I ordered an AtariVox+ back in early August and still waiting for it.

This might be just an issue with AtariVox+, the fact that I ordered from Europe or the pandemic (or a combination of the three), but it would be nice to have at least some information regarding the status of the order - so far I haven't received any communication from AtariAge.

Update: It literally arrived today, nice timing.

Though shipping times this long without any communication are still concerning.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 3:16 PM, Lord Thag said:

Good choices. Pac Man collection is one of the highlights of the 7800 library, and Mappy is FANTASTIC. I actually prefer the 2600 port to anything else now, much like I do the Wizard of Wor port.

Also, I always turn into Ralphie waiting for his decoder ring when I order from AA. Maybe, MAYBE it'll get here TODAY..... ?

I agree. Mappy, which I played a TON as a kid on old Plug n Play's, is represented EXCELLENTLY by Champ Games, really looking forward to plugging that cartridge into my Atari! As for Pac-Man, who doesn't love it? Seemed like a must-have homebrew for my 7800.

13 hours ago, Klemen said:

Update: It literally arrived today, nice timing.

Though shipping times this long without any communication are still concerning.

This is my first batch of orders from AA, but from what I've seen, it's worth the wait and what you get is of the highest possible quality! Bonus points for the box upgrades!

On 10/21/2020 at 3:16 PM, Lord Thag said:

update, ordered Baby Pac-Man tonight as well. I’ve actually played the arcade cabinet pinball hybrid at a retro arcade near me, really like the game so i had to pick this one up!