IGNORED

New 7800 Game(s) from Atari Age???

mdoerty

I remember that a month or two ago, there was a list of new Atari Age games coming out (or coming out soon).

One of them was an Atari 7800 game.  I remember Albert telling me it would be out in a month or two.

But at this point, I cannot find that conversation or the information on those new games.

So any information or insights that anyone can provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, mdoerty said:

Any news on this? 

Dragon's Cache will be available in a few days.  Several new 7800 games are in store for 2021!  Pac-Man Collection XM, Dragon's Descent, Millie and Molly, and Arkanoid for starters.  :)

4 minutes ago, mdoerty said:

And does AA still need carts?

Definitely!  I am actively working on a new cart shell, but not sure when that will be ready.  Hopefully in the first half of 2021. 

..Al

• Like 7

On 12/5/2020 at 10:03 AM, nadir said:

I'm super excited and hopeful for Arkanoid to come out sooner rather than later.  Definitely on my to buy list.  And I'll probably add a few more games to my cart at that time too.  :)

Me too @nadir! It will happen at some stage - @RevEng has added so many controller types I just have to finish it.

Currently working out a date with Al for a cart release of Millie and Molly - hopefully in the first half of next year ?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 12/4/2020 at 3:23 PM, mdoerty said:

Will see if I can pick up a few more carts to get to 20. 

Do the labels need to be in tact? 

Looks like won't be sending for a while.  Store which last month was 97 cents for super common carts -- now has them for $4.37.

Hopefully they will be back to the previous price after the holidays. But I will check before I buy to see if more are still needed.

(They had some for each price last time I stopped in -- but it was crowded and I had my wife and groceries in the car. It appears I gave the store the chance to finish price changes.)