IGNORED

Atarimania Forums

mdivancic

Need help.  I’ve been trying to get registered on the Atarimania forums for several months. I can’t seem to make any headway getting my account activated.  I’ve tried the “Contact us” route several times and have gotten no where. I have some stuff I would like to upload that is not currently available. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mdivancic said:

Need help.  I’ve been trying to get registered on the Atarimania forums for several months. I can’t seem to make any headway getting my account activated.  I’ve tried the “Contact us” route several times and have gotten no where. I have some stuff I would like to upload that is not currently available. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am having the same issue, but I sent the files in a PM here on this forum to Bertrand (the previous poster) and he got them added.

Dave

• Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 6:29 PM, www.atarimania.com said:

Hi,

I just forwarded your message to our webmaster. Not sure why it doesn't work straight away, some problems seem to pop up from time to time.

If you want to submit anything, please feel free to send me a PM or even post what you have right here on AtariAge, that's perfectly OK.

Thanks! 

PM sent...

• 2 months later...

On 10/21/2020 at 3:29 PM, www.atarimania.com said:

If you want to submit anything, please feel free to send me a PM or even post what you have right here on AtariAge, that's perfectly OK.

Thanks! 

Hi! Tried PMing you here but got a "This user cannot receive messages" error. I'd like to add information to the AtariMania entries about my work but I can't register an account on the site.

Account #1: el destructo - get a "you didn't activate your account, check your email" when logging in (no email ever arrived.)

Account #2: anthony dandrea - Gets to the point where it's supposed to send an activation email, then throws an "SMTP session, access denied" error and no email arrives.

Would you please help?

Thanks,
Anthony Dandrea (formerly known as Tony Ramos)

PastedGraphic-1.png

Edited by El Destructo

We apologize about all the issues, I need to check what's going on with our webmaster. More and more problems are being reported so it's clear something is not working properly.

@El Destructo Sorry about that, my inbox was full. Should be OK now.

At one point, we'll have to see what to do with our forum anyway. Not only is it a mess but it generates very little traffic. The idea will probably be to have fewer sections as things are all over the place.

In the meantime, please feel free to send me contributions by PM here.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...