IGNORED

NEW GAME : Fantasy Puzzle

tanuki

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

Hello Everybody. We are now at 50%! It means 50% of you should have received a mail with a tracking number!

For the next 50%, patience please, we are still shipping a lot of parcels.

I didn't get my my shipping notification and I have no patience.  I'm typing with one hand because the other is raised in the air in rage.  Internet rage.

Looking forward to getting this.  Have a nice spot beside big box Maria waiting for it.  Thank you.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I didn't get my my shipping notification and I have no patience.  I'm typing with one hand because the other is raised in the air in rage.  Internet rage.

Looking forward to getting this.  Have a nice spot beside big box Maria waiting for it.  Thank you.

We can rage together until we both get our notifications! ?

Then when the game arrives we can play it and compare high scores.?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wolfy62 said:

We can rage together until we both get our notifications! ?

Then when the game arrives we can play it and compare high scores.?

I suck at these games but my wife kicks major a$$ at them.  I'll get her to play and post her score as mine.  Nobody will every know.

>>Insert diabolical laughter here<<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mdoerty said:

Hoping the second half of the orders get posted soon. Getting anxious. (But then again, I am always anxious). 

I was struggling over whether to put a Haha or a like on your comment.

I know the game is going to come,but the comment about general anxiousness described me perfectly. ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Jones said:

You guys all need to relax, maybe play one of the loads of new games you already have and not get stressed about something nobody has any control of, like various worldwide postal systems.

your game will get there, they always do...

My comment was about general anxiety,while I also stated in my post I know the game is going to arrive.

I was hoping no one misunderstood my message,so my sincere apologies.

I am fully aware of Cote Gamers complete dependability and the horrible worldwide mail delivery situation.

I was just Expressing that anxiety does enter OTHER areas of my life.

I will do my utmost best to stay more on topic in the future.?

15 hours ago, Steve Jones said:

You guys all need to relax, maybe play one of the loads of new games you already have and not get stressed about something nobody has any control of, like various worldwide postal systems.

your game will get there, they always do...

I too realize that there is a 99.999% chance that everything will be OK. 

But I have always had an anxious streak. 

• It showed up playing Little League when it was my turn to hit.
  • It showed up when I was single, trying to ask women out.
  • It shows up when I am awaiting for an order to ship or to arrive.

But somehow, despite this

• I played baseball until I was 16 (and ran out of talent)
  • I have been married for 21 years.
  • I have about 4,000 games (and associated software) on about 30 systems.

And saying all this, I will feel "better" when all of my awaited orders (from Cote Gamers, Kai Magazine, Intellivision Revolution, Atari Age, Limited Run, Pack Rat VG) are in my hands. 

Of course "better" is relative since by that point, I will have undoubtedly ordered something from some where else (or from the same place).

Mike

PS -- I listed all the vendors to show that this is a general malady -- not something at a particular company. 

16 minutes ago, mdoerty said:

Just got my shipping confirmation.

My reaction -- "YESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!" while shaking my fists in joy.

I've had a tracking number for a week but La Poste still does not see it.  I'm not worried (please don't yell at me), it will get here when it gets here.  They must be even more bogged down then Canada Post.

So Cote Games, what is next?  I'm expecting a Maria Kart-Racer game or a Maria version of Mr. Driller.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I've had a tracking number for a week but La Poste still does not see it.  I'm not worried (please don't yell at me), it will get here when it gets here.  They must be even more bogged down then Canada Post.

So Cote Games, what is next?  I'm expecting a Maria Kart-Racer game or a Maria version of Mr. Driller.

OK. I don't feel so bad that my tracking number didn't immediately pop.

Last February it took about a dozen days, including three days clearing customs and one day for me to go to the post office and sign for the package. 

In December, it took 16 days for the latest Elektronite game to arrive from Thailand. 

So I am hoping 2-3 weeks.

• Like 1

It's all good... As like my two first purchases with Cote Gamers, the tracking NEVER worked, but the items always arrived.

A friend in the province next to me sent me a picture. He just received his copy. Mine should be here soon too I guess.

Cote Gamers have always delivered and have my full confidence and support!.

Looking forward to receiving my product as well.

:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

It's all good... As like my two first purchases with Cote Gamers, the tracking NEVER worked, but the items always arrived.

A friend in the province next to me sent me a picture. He just received his copy. Mine should be here soon too I guess.

Cote Gamers have always delivered and have my full confidence and support!.

Looking forward to receiving my product as well.

:)

My tracking worked last year.

So it may just be the way that things are being shipped.

Not going to worry about it (Going to try not to worry about it).

Looking forward to the game's arrival.