IGNORED

NEW GAME : Fantasy Puzzle

tanuki

On 2/2/2021 at 6:28 PM, Sinjinhawke said:

I've had a tracking number for a week but La Poste still does not see it.  I'm not worried (please don't yell at me), it will get here when it gets here.  They must be even more bogged down then Canada Post.

So Cote Games, what is next?  I'm expecting a Maria Kart-Racer game or a Maria version of Mr. Driller.

Haha, I can't tell you now, but you'll have a new intellivision game this year ;)

Regarding the tracking, chances are you'll not see it before the parcel is in the departure airport... And it can be long.

This month, the Postal service seems to be crazy ! We received 4 parcels for the usa, which never left france and were delivered to us. We sent them back immediately of course, but it's hard to understand why. France = the only country where the sender sends a package to himself ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kamikazi26 said:

It's all good... As like my two first purchases with Cote Gamers, the tracking NEVER worked, but the items always arrived.

A friend in the province next to me sent me a picture. He just received his copy. Mine should be here soon too I guess.

Cote Gamers have always delivered and have my full confidence and support!.

Looking forward to receiving my product as well.

:)

Thank you ! You can count on us, we'll never disappoint you ;)

5 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Thank you ! You can count on us, we'll never disappoint you ;)

I am looking forward to the game.  I hope not issues arise along the way. 

Plus, since COVID, I have been working at home. So if a signature is required, I will be here. 

Just out of curiosity, any idea why the tracking does not seem to be working properly?

The tracking seems to appear only once the parcel is in the departure airport. But, to be honest, I think our postal service here in France are increasingly poor quality. There is a lot of downsizing and let's face it, a lot of people who work at the post office are taking their work over the edge.

2 hours ago, tanuki said:

The tracking seems to appear only once the parcel is in the departure airport. But, to be honest, I think our postal service here in France are increasingly poor quality. There is a lot of downsizing and let's face it, a lot of people who work at the post office are taking their work over the edge.

The USPS has faced a lot of challenges lately here as well (in the United States).

I am sure in about two weeks or so, I will be playing Fantasy Puzzle.

Looking forward to it. 

PS -- In some ways, life was easier before tracking. Things were shipped. Things arrived. And we didn't fret where they were (so much).

Merci. J'aime votre travail sur les jeux videos.  C'est formidale!

13 hours ago, tanuki said:

I sent you a mail because my order is in a weird status. Thanks

58 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Hello everybody

Once everyone has received their game, we will hold small contests. There is one with an item in the box ;)

..... LOL i think that "sneaky" is the right word... i received my copy by a week.. and i found a strange "extras" ?

.... I'm curious ^__^

"you know one more than the devil" ?

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I hope it's ok if I get it.

I promise I will share the info with everyone and not just keep it sealed inside the box forever.

Let's face it.  I will be bitter if it's not me but I will put on my best "I'm happy for you" face.  ;)

Only my wife will have to hear my "I never win anything" rant.

Then I will go out for an angry run in the cold and get lost because I'm old. 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Let's face it.  I will be bitter if it's not me but I will put on my best "I'm happy for you" face.  ;)

Only my wife will have to hear my "I never win anything" rant.

Then I will go out for an angry run in the cold and get lost because I'm old. 

I hope you win then!

I won this a month ago,that's enough good luck for me ?

Screenshot_20210211-075941_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Yeah, that is really cool. 

I actually lied about not winning anything. 

I won an Amico coffee mug and at my HS reunion I won a plate with a painting of a wolf on it.  So basically I have only won a mug.  :)

It's funny how perspective is.?

The Wolf plate meant nothing to you.

Obviously,it would have had personal meaning to have been won by the Wolfson family here.

• Like 1

Hello Intsteve,
There are 3 people in your case... We make the necessary arrangements with the carriers to see where the packages are. The tracking number should normally be automatically updated on your account when the carriers do their job.

You can be sure that your package is shipped, but there have been quite a few delivery errors lately. Over the last 15 days we have had to return 13 packages that the post office brought to us instead of delivering them to the USA, Australia etc...

To be sure that we can help you as efficiently as possible, can you please give me your name or order number in a private message.