IGNORED

NEW GAME : Fantasy Puzzle

tanuki

11 hours ago, wolfy62 said:

I had to post this immediately upon arrival. 

Fantasy Puzzle is here!

I found my two tiny hidden pieces,I am all set.

Thanks for all the cool cards and extra stuff,Cote Gamers!?

20210222_142440.jpg

Yeah ! At last !

11 hours ago, Cellblock1138 said:

Should of been in my hands last week, but Canada Post f’d up and now I get to watch as it tracks all the way back to France. ? 

? The beginning of the year will have been a disaster at the level of the post office...

I have been playing Fantasy Puzzle like crazy and I took pictures on different game levels-Tortoise,Hare and free play of my high scores.

I was under the impression there may be some sort of competition coming up,or is it ok for me to just post pictures of my scores and see how they stack up(Ha! Ha!) against other scores.

Tanuki,what do you say??

• Like 3

On 2/23/2021 at 6:25 PM, tanuki said:

Yeah ! At last !

? The beginning of the year will have been a disaster at the level of the post office...

and I can confirm you've been very kind with your customers and highly cooperative to solve the issues occurred. 

Merci beaucoup 

• Like 3

Ok people, here is the first contest !

Play Fantasy Puzzle in Time mode► hare timer

Play the game on a true intellivision and film your screen and a small piece of paper with your name on it (or nickname). Please don't interrupt the game or the capture.

Sorry no emulator, this to avoid any cheat ;)

The competition will end on March 23, 2021. 00:01 time of london ^^.

What will you win ?

A special card with your name to include in your box of Fantazy Puzzle. You'll have very limited copy ^^.

We'll produce a gold card, a silver card and a bronze card for the Winner, the second and the third best scores.

Edited by tanuki
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Any update for those of us whose package tracked back to France? I sent a message through the website's Contact Us form, picked my order from it, and left a message on March 4th and have not heard a response back yet.

Thank you

Edit: I have two orders affected by this as they appear to share the same tracking number. One order contained Fantasy Puzzle (placed on Oct 22nd), the other Sir Abadol and Uwol (placed on Nov 6th).

Edited by Screl