IGNORED

NEW GAME : Fantasy Puzzle

tanuki

53 minutes ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I just can't beat Wolfy.  I suck at these games.  I beat Maria though and I bet Wolfy hasn't.  ;)

Boy,are you sure right about that!

Had no chance getting through Maria.

I would consider your achievement a much bigger accomplishment.

Though if you would have posted almost any score you would have gotten 3rd place and maybe even 2nd!

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

Boy,are you sure right about that!

Had no chance getting through Maria.

I would consider your achievement a much bigger accomplishment.

Though if you would have posted almost any score you would have gotten 3rd place and maybe even 2nd!

Oh, I didn't realize that.  Or my fragile ego wouldn't let me present any score that I didn't think was the best.

• Haha 1

Well I finally got around to opening mine! Do I get a prize? lol

Question about this release: Are we supposed to get two copies of each of three different overlays, or one of each? Unless they are really stuck together, it appears the one I received has three overlays - I think each is different but will have to double-check.

10 minutes ago, intvsteve said:

Well I finally got around to opening mine! Do I get a prize? lol

Question about this release: Are we supposed to get two copies of each of three different overlays, or one of each? Unless they are really stuck together, it appears the one I received has three overlays - I think each is different but will have to double-check.

I got two copies of the game but with no overlays in either so I am not sure what we are supposed to get.  I think they are going to mail me my missing overlays.

8 hours ago, intellivotion said:

after a series of unfortunate events (for which, to be super clear, nobody involved in the project is responsible) I finally got this today: 

20210324_185653.jpg

Thank you very very much for sorting it out and kicking the crappy European postal network in the axx

Great ! At least you have it... Thanks for the feedback ;)

Hello Everybody, sorry for the late answer...

The contest is now closed ;)

We didn't have many participants unfortunately but we were happy to organize it. The participants will receive their little gifts.
Thanks to Wolfy and Intymike for their participation.

Regarding the overlay your are supposed to have 2 set of 3. We know that some copies had only one set, we will send you the others without any problem of course.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tanuki said:

Hello Everybody, sorry for the late answer...

The contest is now closed ;)

We didn't have many participants unfortunately but we were happy to organize it. The participants will receive their little gifts.
Thanks to Wolfy and Intymike for their participation.

Regarding the overlay your are supposed to have 2 set of 3. We know that some copies had only one set, we will send you the others without any problem of course.

Sorry, that not more have participated with your contest. I'm glad I did, although I'm on last place. ;) 

• Like 3

On 3/24/2021 at 6:57 AM, intellivotion said:

after a series of unfortunate events (for which, to be super clear, nobody involved in the project is responsible) I finally got this today: 

20210324_185653.jpg

Thank you very very much for sorting it out and kicking the crappy European postal network in the axx

It is nice to see! Hopefully that means other stragglers (mine) will be resolved soon too! Seeing your copy gives me a feeling of second hand victory ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone at Cote Gamers for working through the postal issues! Great customer service and were kind and helpful. Thanks to them Fantasy Puzzle is joining some of my favorites games on the Intellivision (and Colecovision)! I can't wait to play it tonight after work and I cannot express how happy I am with them ?

image0.thumb.jpeg.c8c39a5f8e1c24bc2a305252936ceb18.jpeg

• Like 7

• 2 months later...