IGNORED

NEW GAME : Fantasy Puzzle

tanuki

14 hours ago, Neogeoman said:

I'm still waiting for both fantasy puzzle and Maria. Order # ZAWFUXLHN

We still don't have any notification from the post office but intsteve has just received its follow-up so there is hope ^^

18 hours ago, gunoz said:

Mine had some error in the routing, but the latest tracking says it arrived in the destination country on 12-Feb. Hopefully it'll be here soon.

It's incredible ! There's been a lot of follow-up with errors... it's the first time I've seen that. We can say that the covid is responsible, but I still think that there is some sloppiness on the part of the post office.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sinjinhawke said:

I just got notice that mine is in my mailbox.  Our American friends just imported a lot of snow to Toronto so could you come and shovel my driveway so I can get to the mailbox?

Actually don't worry.  I'm one of those odd people that enjoys being outside and shovelling.  

Sure,blame the Americans.

I will admit we have made ourselves easy targets right now. ?

I will check on you in a couple hours to make sure you made it to and from the mailbox safely.

On 2/17/2021 at 10:44 AM, Intymike said:

If you not have mentioned it here that there a two pieces, I would have missed one of them.

I found it behind the foam inlays.

One of mine escaped when I removed the padding, luckily I heard it hit the floor and went looking.

And which one's the team card? ?

On 2/17/2021 at 9:00 PM, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Mine arrived last week (#77).  There was a white plastic piece in there about size of cart was this the bonus item?  I thought it may glow in dark but no lol.

Thanks

This is a random gift ;) in fact you have to put it in front of a light, rather colored, so that the relief is drawn well.

• Thanks 1