IGNORED

Best TI Hand Held 2020

dhe

Took a couple of quick pics of my PSP-CFW running the TI99SIM emulator.

Hard to get clean pics with the cheap Wal-Mart LED lightbulb ---  had to turn the flash off to avoid the nasty reflections.

PSP_CFW_TI99SIM_02.png

PSP_CFW_TI99SIM_03.png

Edited by Torrax
  • Like 2

Very limited keyboard support.  The default mappings are: circle "1"; square "2"; triangle "Enter"; and X "Fire".  You can edit/load different mappings for the various buttons and cycle through them with the shoulder buttons.

This emulator seems to be more oriented for playing cartridge based games.  I think the docs mentioned some sort of support for I/R keyboards. It's been about 7/8 years since I last messed around with my PSP.

1 hour ago, dhe said:

can you press a button and pull up a keyboard, or use a bluetooth keyboard?

The only Bluetooth Psp's are the psp Go and the Psp vita. I think it is possible to pair with a keyboard, don't know if there is keyboard support built in. Never tried. Would have to search though my burned cd's, dvd's, and hard drives to get the emulation software up and running to find out. Have all my Psp's set up for cfw, but since 2013 haven't touched them much. The Go and Vita are recent additions, circa 2018.