IGNORED

Tragic outing on the planet Irata :-)

TimsterAA

After decades of playing this classic game on many platforms (C64 was my original and favorite, then Atari 8-bit and Nintendo NES), my friend and I a few years back decided to see what would happen if we did whatever we could to epically fail this game. We sold off all resources at every opportunity and wasted all of our money while not acquiring any goods or wealth just to see what the game would do. While the game we played that night was not captured for prosperity, I have recreated it in an emulator session here and pretty much got the same sad (humorous) result.

Can anyone possibly do worse than this? If so, I'd love to see it.

If you'd like to bypass the authentic loading times, title screen/song, and player set-up, you can skip to around the 6:10 mark for the start of the game.

Long live M.U.L.E. - one of the greatest 8-bit games of all-time!

• Like 2

Not sure if I’ve seen that hack. I’ve played the 24 round Atari hack which I think is awesome except for the amount values rolling over to zero once they hit 65,536. Obviously the coders had no expectations of amounts ever getting close to that, so they didn’t allot them a two-byte field. ?   Do you know where I can find the hack you’re referring to?