IGNORED

ATARI ST - Collection of programming manauls

800_Rocks

I am seeking interest and estimates of value for this unique item I want to offer for sale.  I want to measure interest and get an idea of its value.  This is a notebook that I assembled to hold a collection of ATARI ST programming manuals that came to me as part of a bit lot purchased on eBay last year.  All of the pages are in good shape.  Questions:  Is this of value to anyone?  Estimates of value?   Note:  it weighs about 6 pounds.  I suspect it will cost about $10 USPS Media Mail to ship to the U.S. lower 48.  Thanks for your opinions/advice.   Located in NC, USA near Charlotte

eBay_01.thumb.JPG.4a33ccd788fb5dde92b5eae50cbadb63.JPG

eBay_02.thumb.JPG.b9b43a5b0bc8135d9a8d11aaab692da1.JPG

eBay_07.thumb.JPG.209a3d1b63ef5a1cc7e2e0438c2f118c.JPG

Edited by 800_Rocks

Everything is valuable to someone. ? The good news is some of this has been saved to PDF so it's mostly about having a physical copy of it for nostoga purposes since the Atari Compendium is pretty complete. Best guess $10 - $15 but might worth just donating to someone local who is interested in such a thing.

Where you at?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Justin Payne said:

Everything is valuable to someone. ? The good news is some of this has been saved to PDF so it's mostly about having a physical copy of it for nostoga purposes since the Atari Compendium is pretty complete. Best guess $10 - $15 but might worth just donating to someone local who is interested in such a thing.

Where you at?

Located in NC, USA near Charlotte.  Oh and don't tell everyone about the scans... I may market these as rare originals ?

Edited by 800_Rocks
  • Haha 1