IGNORED

Ultrasatan Cable Kerfuffle

I've just received my cased (of course, as I thought I'd be flexible) ultrasatan...and found out that the male DB19 connection won't fit flush with the Mega STe case because of the VME port. I bought this when I should have bought something like this. I don't see anything on the Lotharek website -- does anyone sell a flat DB19 male/IDC 20 cable anymore?

The link you have does indeed show the cable without warnings, but I thought I had seen something different on Lothereks site

See this link

https://lotharek.pl/productdetail.php?id=112

It shows the issue you have, I got to this by looking at the Ultrasatan then the link on that page

to the cable gets here

I think he must have 2 different pages for the same item, not much consolation for you

Edited by TGB1718
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/25/2020 at 5:53 PM, snarkdluG said:

Yup. Just put some thick tape on it. Perhaps a piece of cardboard first.

Otherwise ask Olivier if his cable can be unplugged in one end and used in the UltraSatan.

http://gossuin.be/index.php/shop#ATARI

Wow, Olivier gets more and more stuff on his site, and his prices are fantastic. I support him through several purchases, and now I see some more stuff that would be great.. but I see that low cost cable at 8 euro.. deal.

James

• Like 1