IGNORED

Needed: Donor 2600 and 7800 Carts for Homebrews

Albert

Greetings! 

As many of you know, I am working on a large slate of new homebrew games for various systems, including the Atari 2600 and 7800.  In order to meet the anticipated demand for these games, I need to build up a stockpile of common 2600 and 7800 games that I can recycle into new games.  Because I'm using these cartridges for new homebrew games, donor cartridges must be clean and free from defects.  It is very difficult to remove dirt/stains from the textured areas of the cartridges, to say nothing of paint, nail polish, permanent marker, and all manner of other things (like people etching their names into carts!) 

I will give $1 in store credit for 2600 games I can use and $3 for 7800 shells.  7800 shells also need to have both pegs in the business end of the cartridge present (these can break off fairly easily).  I will also cover shipping costs to get the games to me. 

If you have a sufficient number of common carts that meet my requirements (say, at least 20 to make it worthwhile due to shipping costs), please send me a PM.

We are actively working on creating a new cartridge design that will work with 2600 and 7800 games, but it will not be ready for this round of games.  Hopefully for the next batch, though!  This will save me a lot of time in the future, and I'll no longer need to recycle old games to make new games.  And the new shells will be consistent in quality. Greatly looking forward to that day.  :)

Thank you!

..Al

Was just looking at my shelf, I'm a little short of the 20, but I'll see what I can do.

Store chain here closed about a year ago, soooo many common 2600 titles, hundreds, I think they hit 50 cents apiece, I planned to get there and get as many as possible just for this instance(I think I had just learned about A.A., and had "vauge notions"), but noooo, my lazy ass didn't bother.

Kicking myself now, and also wondering where they might be.