IGNORED

Fujinet TNFS Server Host List

Just hooked up my Fujinet tonight after receiving in the mail from the great Brewing Academy.  Absolutely great piece of hardware for our vintage A8's.  It will definitely take a few weeks maybe months to totally familiarize myself with its' workings.  I already accidently hit the reset button and deleted all the TNFS servers that came with it.  Is there a list of all the active TNFS hosts for the A8's I can re-enter?  This is the first time I actually booted something up on my 800XL after 30 years.  I guess I was a bit too eager and sleepy tonight.  LOL!  

8 hours ago, Crc_Error said:

atari-apps.irata.online doesnt work

I have restarted the container, and should work.

There is an issue where tnfsd is somehow running out of session IDs, and not accepting new connections. This really shouldn't happen, because the session ID is large enough to support 65,535 simultaneous sessions, and, I know there aren't that many fujinets out there (although there are a lot), so there is a leak somewhere.

I have just now put a cron.daily job to restart the docker container, which should fix things, for now, until we can track down what is causing the issue. :)

-Thom

I ran into that same thing yesterday, accessing my local tnfsd server on a raspberry pi. I certainly don't have near as many accesses as one of the public ones, but I had to restart the tnfsd service to get it to respond. Need to set up a cron job to restart it periodically also.

Yesterday, I setup my public tnfs server at

FujiNet.us.to

It almous empty except for a collection of (pirate) tape collection with nice loaders, mostly available back at the end of 80s and beginning of 90s in Chile. 

It is a good collection to test the cassette emulation function of FujiNet. 

I will keep adding more stuff as I catalog the files. 

Regards, 

• Like 4