IGNORED

SD DDP for Coleco Adam

ed1475

For those that might be interested in purchasing an ADAM SD DDP (sans the False DDD Door that you have to supply), head over to the Coleco Adam Facebook group. Once there, find the thread started by John Lundy and post a message about your interest to purchase. Also let him know if you want a white or black panel and a red or blue activity led. John will only be making these for a short period of time and once he reaches the cutoff, that’s it.

For those with the necessary skills, Eric Pearson and John have released all the needed tech info on GitHub and the Facebook group to build your own.

9 hours ago, Pixelboy said:

Pretty neat, I have to admit.  :)

Indeed it is. The black panel face looks REALLY good in the unit.

I’ll have to put a thread together detailing all the SD Drive solutions now available for the Adam with links and the tech build files. Will also include the Gotek drive which is a great replacement if ones 5 1/4” FDD drive mechanics are bad but the controller board is good.

15 hours ago, NIAD said:

For those with the necessary skills, Eric Pearson and John have released all the needed tech info on GitHub and the Facebook group to build your own.

The SD DDP hardware build on Eric's GitHub is his creation and is considered the official version. The hardware variant I'm offering is my creation and not officially part of the SD DDP GitHub project. Thanks for spreading the word on the SD DDP project, Eric did an amazing job!