IGNORED

Wanted: Complete Metroid Prime Hunters Nintendo DS handheld

eightbit

Might be a long shot, but here goes nothing.

I am looking for a complete boxed original launch Nintendo DS handheld. This came in the "Metroid Prime Hunters - First Hunt" packaging and was the launch console. I purchased this in NYC on launch day with my four month old daughter in the car with me. That same daughter is now 16 years old...holy cow.

Anyway, it would be great to obtain an excellent condition copy of this boxed console. I am looking for as near mint as I can possibly find, with everything it originally included (box, demo game, packaging materials, paperwork, console of course).

I realize it might be a long shot, but I figured I would put this out there. I can buy at a fair price or trade for something in my collection.

PM!

• Like 1

That’s an awesome story! I have such a set with the box and docs in pretty great shape, but the DS is really banged up and sentimentally valuable to me to boot. I liked First Hunt much much more than the eventual game that came out of it.

Sadly, I sold the creepy mannequin hand that was part of the bizarre launch campaign for something like $20 on NeoGAF ages ago...

Edited by jgkspsx