IGNORED

The official Rick Dynamite order thread - 2020 release

Rev

4 minutes ago, Jaxivision said:

Am I the only one who received it?

Quite a few already received. Some probably still en route, shipping delays everywhere. Pretty much every order has been shipped, except a couple newer ones I’m getting shipped this week and some that are part of a larger order with the other 3 new games. 

Level 1 finally completed. 

Really is trial and error, memorization, very minor inventory control and like what has been mentioned already getting use to the disk being used for jumping.

I was looking at the Amiga game and it's quite impressive how well they replicated the game visually and the flow seems bang on. 

The Colecovision version takes advantage of enhanced graphics but the movement of the characters seems off compared to the Intellivision and Amiga version.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Duttroid said:

This game appears to have vanished.  Does anyone know what's going on?

59 minutes ago, magnificat said:

I'm with Duttroid, we need a status on this one.. :)

Initial orders took place before Christmas last year.  I would suggest sending Rev a PM and he can tell you if more are available as he was handling everything.  But beware...you have to press "up" on the disc to jump in this game.  It's a HUGE drawback and negatively impacts this one, in my opinion.  If you think you'd be ok with that, go for it.

Edited by IntyFanMatt

• 1 month later...

Thanks the gods I was finally able to get a copy.. I was most definitely Not disappointed! Excellent game!!! ??

A little bummed there's no game credits shown anywhere on, or in the packaging/booklet, but I get it.. Can never be too careful. ;)

Thanks to whoever was involved in making it!