Rev

The official Rick Dynamite order thread - 2020 release

1 hour ago, WaveRider1970 said:

Yes sir, ordered for sure. No newsletter?

I believe that will be tonight. Early access for AA I guess. 

• Like 1

Ordered!  Can't wait!  This game looks like the perfect blend of action-platforming that the Intellivision never really had back in the day.  Gunna be a fun Christmas!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, intellivotion said:

well, I am not going to place a simple order for this. I'm considering an order 66

order 66 sent

How Is Palpatine Still Alive in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, cmart604 said:

I believe that will be tonight. Early access for AA I guess. 

Good, just to make sure that I was still on the list and not the only of not receiving it. Thanks

2 minutes ago, KylJoy said:

I ordered the limited digital-only platinum ethereal edition.  And a standard copy.  :)

I ordered mine from GameStop.  It comes with exclusive running man, imagic Dracula and pitfall Harry player skins.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I want to purchase this, but I bought DKjr, 2 copies of Maria, WOW, Intellivania, and Tale of Dragons and swords. Also waiting on LTO to become available. I might just start buying roms when I get the flash cart.

7 minutes ago, poconojo said:

I want to purchase this, but I bought DKjr, 2 copies of Maria, WOW, Intellivania, and Tale of Dragons and swords. Also waiting on LTO to become available. I might just start buying roms when I get the flash cart.

Fully understood. We all have to examine or re-examine our personal collecting habits and purchases from time to time. The LTO Flash is a great Multicart. Thanks! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rev said:

Fully understood. We all have to examine or re-examine our personal collecting habits and purchases from time to time. The LTO Flash is a great Multicart. Thanks! 

I will probably buy the game! I already added it to the cart. lol

8 hours ago, poconojo said:

Isn’t it crazy the amount of games for this system?  I have paid for and currently waiting on delivery of at least 8 different Intellivision games.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sinjinhawke said:

Isn’t it crazy the amount of games for this system?  I have paid for and currently waiting on delivery of at least 8 different Intellivision games.  

It is really is amazing. It seems like there’s some sort of conspiracy to bankrupt us Intellivision fans!

• Like 2